The Ultimate "Simpsons" Quote Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-hey, who made you judge judy and executioner?
-tennesee williams was gay? but how did he spend all those years in the theatre?!
-he makes you breakfast every morning, and all you do is ride his behind, and i don't mean in a good way!
-that's it homer, we were supposed to have a romantic reconciliation dinner, and you go get drunk with your homosexual boyfriends!

Last edited:
and here comes the float in honor of native americans...you know, that paper mache is made entirely out of broken treaties...

Stories for Boys said:
and here comes the float in honor of native americans...you know, that paper mache is made entirely out of broken treaties...
ha....thats really a shame that the quote there had to be funny because it was true. The U.S.A. screwed Native Americans over really bad, especially "Old Hickory."

Homer:
Wooooooohooooooooo!! Look at that blubber fly!!!
*one of my favourite episodes EVER*
:reject: apologies in advance if this has been posted already, I haven't looked at the whole thread yet :reject:

I saw this one last night:

Homer watching Marge kiss Artie Ziff at the fake prom:

"If Marge marries Artie, then I'll never be born!"

"marge, do we have one of those things...you...dig...?"

"You mean a spoon?"

"Yeah...gimmie gimmie gimmie!"

Homer: Step aside Marge - sensitive love letters are my forte. "Dear baby. Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: you."

not really a qutoe...but you know that episode where homer has all the money from mr.burns
then homer goes and buys all the toys from the store....
and that guy that works at the store is on the phone
"noo"
"noo"
"ahhyeeeesss"

cracks me up all the time

Looks like this year is gonna be an imagination Christmas!!

Last edited:
100 million dollars!!! I'll finally have enough money to get what I've always wanted, A CRAZY STRIPPER WIFE!!!! I'm gonna get me the craziest, strippiest wife you've ever seen! - Grandpa

So Milhouse, how does it feel to be riding on a girls' bike? - Bart
Disturbingly comfortable! - Milhouse

Back
Top Bottom