The ultimate safe sex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital, Meerut, India.

A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months. Inspite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceeding four months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non-homogeneous collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Videobronchoscopy revealed an inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

:wink:

:laugh:

Condoms and lung tissue, together at last! Where are the marketing people? This could be a big seller!

Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

Accidental?

So am I to assume that someone might do this on purpose.:eek:

I dont know what to make of this...part of me wants to laugh part of me feels sorry and the other part just wants to make a glib remark...I'll sort it out and post something in here.

Wow! Must have been an amazing blow job.

indra said:
Wow! Must have been an amazing blow job.

My thoughts exactly.

This is exactly why my girlfriend won't put a condom on me when she gives me oral sex (hallelujah). Think about it: when the girl pushes down hard enough, condom breaks. Then as she goes back up, she sucks, bits of condom go down her throat, block off her airway, she chokes and dies. It seems a hell of a lot safer (not to mention more fun) to not have one on during oral sex...

Just as long as there's no STD's. If you're doing it on someone you just met, it's probably a better idea to put one on him, cause the risk of an STD from a stranger is probably considerably higher than the situation I just described. However if it's with a long-term partner whom you konw for sure does not have any illness, I think it's not necessary. It's not like you can impregnate someone by spunking down her throat, after all.

Although if he did it'd make an interesting little catchbasin. :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom