The ultimate not-so-safe sex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This quote is fabulous:

"His pants could have been down because he was mooning a car he was drag racing," Platt said. "His pants could have been down because he was urinating out of a window. His pants could have been down because he wasn't feeling well."

Don't we all pull our pants down when we aren't feeling well? :lmao:

~LadyLemon~ said:
This quote is fabulous:

"His pants could have been down because he was mooning a car he was drag racing," Platt said. "His pants could have been down because he was urinating out of a window. His pants could have been down because he wasn't feeling well."

Ok ... if you are mooning another car or urinating out of a window while driving that could cause an accident as well.

Case dismissed.

Question for the men...would any of you actually urinate out the window of a moving car? Isn't that kind of like spitting into the wind? :uhoh:

Not really, but God help the people in back if their window is down.

And...What a way to go....:hmm:

Ya know... I could just repeat what I said in the other thread... Fellatio and Driving! Together at last!

Or... I could relate manslaughter to man's laughter; and the way this is tragically amusing... I love that... you cant spell manslaughter without mans laughter... that quote cracks me up... SCTV :heart:

This really should not be so funny, seeing as how a man actually died in all of this.

But I can't stop snickering :silent:

Miss Lady L - great minds think alike :laugh:

I'm reminded of the Fly: "look I gotta go..."

:lol: Yeah, if you feel bad, pull your pants down and it will make you feel better in no time! And ewww, who'd urinate through a car window anyway?

Mr. BAW said:

You know those yellow stains along the driver side of the Trailblazer....uh.....

:no: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH oh Mr BAW....I needed a laugh today..thank you.

Mr. BAW said:

You know those yellow stains along the driver side of the Trailblazer....uh.....

:no: :lol:

Okay...I know you can drive/eat/read/change clothes at 60 mph, but if you tell me you can actually pee out the window while you're driving, I want to see this :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom