The U2ME3 Memorial Fantasy Baseball League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'd like to give myself credit for putting together the greatest offensive lineup in interference fantasy baseball history

i also think i should be declared outright champion due to having 63 fewer player transactions :wink:

or if you'd like, we could settle it with a test of strength. i prefer the keg toss, but it's open for debate.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'd like to give myself credit for putting together the greatest offensive lineup in interference fantasy baseball history

i also think i should be declared outright champion due to having 63 fewer player transactions :wink:

or if you'd like, we could settle it with a test of strength. i prefer the keg toss, but it's open for debate.

In 2005, I led in R, HR, AVG and was second in RBI. You did beat me in SB. So, I will concede. :mad:

However, my 2005 team has to be considered the greatest of all time. I won the league by a whopping 10.5 points.

As far as less transactions, I thought of that but it takes a good manager to make the right moves during the season to win.

I like the keg toss idea or a hot dog eating contest.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Guinness drinking contest, muthafucka. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom