The truth is out there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
:love:

I am regressing. This happens to me every year. I miss this show. I still remember Mulder's badge number because I am that badass. So come on over friends, and let's talk about the good ol' days.

Though, I must warn you, to me, the series does not exist after season 6, and even season 6 is debatable. It lost its flair once they moved the set to LA. Referring to anything post season 6 gets me violently ill.

Come on out you closet philers!

oh my dear, let me refresh your memory

david-duchovny-11.jpg

i was a shipper. (shipper = relationshipper, btw) i think these terms were exclusive to alt.fan.x-files newsgroup and the AOL online community. back when my family had AOL, I'd watch it intently, and if the episode had any sort of physical contact between Mulder & Scully, I'd be in the chat rooms squealing with everyone else.

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
i was a shipper. (shipper = relationshipper, btw) i think these terms were exclusive to alt.x-files newsgroup and the AOL online community. back when my family had AOL, I'd watch it intently, and if the episode had any sort of physical contact between Mulder & Scully, I'd be in the chat rooms squealing with everyone else.

You are so lucky I didn't have the internet during the time the show was so big :(. Would practically stalk the entertainment shows and magazines to find out what was going on,lol.

Ok you know I think it was a total tease with those two never getting together :tsk:

BonosBaby12 said:

You are so lucky I didn't have the internet during the time the show was so big :(. Would practically stalk the entertainment shows and magazines to find out what was going on,lol.

Ok you know I think it was a total tease with those two never getting together :tsk:

Yeah it was a tease in a way, but I dunno. I really liked their relationship. I thought it was so much more powerful without them jumping right into it.

BonosBaby12 said:
Remember that one crazy episode with the girl's that shared the same birthday? Thought it was so cute the way Mulder and Scully were going back and forth with each other lol

:lol: yes!!! to this day Clare and I always tell each other "Happy Birthday BITCH!" quoting that show.

JCOSTER said:
My favorite episode was the one with the inbreds who had the mother under the bed. It scared the living daylights outta me!:yikes:
:lol: YES!!! Home, I think it was called. That was such a brilliant episode! I can't believe they even had that scene with the sons and the mom. Dirrrrrrrrty!

I liked it when Mulder talked to Scully about popping out the uber-scullies :cute:

Hi, I used to be a gigantic X-Files dork. I even wrote fanfic, thankyouverymuch.

I'm still too bitter about what Chris Carter did to my show to go back and watch the reruns, although I own the DVDs all the way through season 7.

I thought season 7 was really good, and if only they had ended it thirty seconds before they did, it would have been so much better. Mulder's gone, Scully's NOT pregnant (goddamnit!), and they can go find Mulder in an X-Files movie.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they had to knock Scully up and make it some kind of goddamned miracle alien hybrid baby that she just gave up for adoption anyway, like she would REALLY believe that ANYONE ANYWHERE could keep her baby safe ...

Um ... I'm sorry. I got carried away.

Yes. Still bitter. :wink:

Yes I hate what CC did too! :angry: The first couple of seasons it all made so much sense! Then the last few seasons, it is like he forgot. I can't remember some flaws at this moment, but I remember the fan community was very upset. We knew his show better than he did!

Back
Top Bottom