The truth is out there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
you know....i don't know if i ever actually saw a season 8 episode now that i think about it.

so you didn't like Season 3 Fitz???

Actually, I DO like Season 3, in fact, it has one of my favorite "shippers" episodes, "Quagmire", where Mulder and Scully are stuck in the middle of that lake with the "Big Blue" monster. Mulder and Scully have a scene, just the two of them, for about 12 minutes, and in television time, that's an eternity . . . . and eternity of pure Mulder and Scully bliss! :drool:

Season 3 also has some really boring episodes: "The List", "The Walk", "Teso dos Bichos" and "Hell Money". :yawn:

But in fairness, it also has pure gold, like: "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose", "2Shy" and "War of the Coprophages"--which is just PURE hilariousness!!! :lmao:

redhot you need to see "The Gift", Season 8, Episode 11. :hyper: I really liked that one a lot.

Last edited:
So which episode do you guys think was the funniest?

"Humbug" and "War of the Coprophages" are up there for me.

But "X-Cops" and "Hollywood A.D." were pretty damn funny as well. "Hollywood A.D." where in the background you see Scully teaching Tea Leoni how to run in heels. :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, crap, I forgot about "Bad Blood"! God, that was hilarious!!!! :lol:

FitzChivalry said:

Actually, I DO like Season 3, in fact, it has one of my favorite "shippers" episodes, "Quagmire", where Mulder and Scully are stuck in the middle of that lake with the "Big Blue" monster. Mulder and Scully have a scene, just the two of them, for about 12 minutes, and in television time, that's an eternity . . . . and eternity of pure Mulder and Scully bliss! :drool:

Omg wasn't that one great?! :love: After I taped that episode I kept going back and fast forwarding to that moment. My copy of "One Breath" got quite a bit of action too :drool:

As for the funniest episode I really loved the one with the girls who shared the same birthday. The way Mulder and Scully were going at each other was so funny :lol: Also the vampire one was great.

FitzChivalry said:
Oh, crap, I forgot about "Bad Blood"! God, that was hilarious!!!! :lol:

That was my favourite:

Luke Wilson as the hick cop: "Erotic......... Yah....."

And Mulder gets all spaced out after eating the tainted pizza: "Who's the black private dick who's a sex machine with all the chicks? - SHAFT! - You're damn right!"

:lmao:

Last edited:
elevated_u2_fan said:

That was my favourite:

Luke Wilson as the hick cop: "Erotic......... Yah....."

And Mulder gets all spaced out after eating the tainted pizza: "Who's the black private dick who's a sex machine with all the chicks? - SHAFT! - You're damn right!"

:lmao:

I just LOVE how in Mulder's telling, Scully was SUCH A BITCH and Mulder was so scared of her!!! :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Gillian and David really played that one so great; they basically did farce comedy perfectly.

Best hick cop ever :wink:

badblood6.jpg

Just love his expression here :lmao:

badblood2.jpg

I used to love this show dearly.

One of these days I'm going to start going through the entire show again. :drool:

Fitz you are my hero! :drool: :bow:

Now if I were Scully I would have not let such an opportunity pass :no: Just look at his expression all he wanted was some tlc :sad:

As for the episode it ranks high up there as one of my all time favorites :up:

He actually has this really funny quote to a magazine where he said something along the lines of: Sometimes when I'm doing my laps in my red speedo I think about all the fuss it caused, and I think about donating it to the Smithsonian and then they can put it on display and stuff it with two plums and a gerkin.

:lmao: :laugh: :lmao:

cap036.jpg

cap043.jpg

cap047.jpg

Last edited:
FitzChivalry said:
He actually has this really funny quote to a magazine where he said something along the lines of: Sometimes when I'm doing my laps in my red speedo I think about all the fuss it caused, and I think about donating it to the Smithsonian and then they can put it on display and stuff it with two plums and a gerkin.

:lmao: :laugh: :lmao:

cap036.jpg

cap043.jpg

cap047.jpg

Omg this is exactly what I was trying to find last night! :combust: Fitz I love you!!!! :love: :hug:

If those speedos ever became an ehibit than I know I would be making numerous trips to the musuem :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom