The truth is out there - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-02-2007, 10:51 PM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I was way into the XFiles for a bit, but then I kinda got so lost and confused I stopped watching. Sometime around when the movie came out, I guess.
that's fine Beav! i didn't care much for post-movie seasons either. the writing fell to crap.

Old 01-02-2007, 11:00 PM   #47
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

I always wanted them to go back and finish it right, but the never did. And no there's probably no demand for it.

Old 01-02-2007, 11:02 PM   #48
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:08 PM
Angst.

I thought the movie was loads of fun. The almost-kiss! Seeing Mulder and Scully on a giant screen! Oh, they were so pretty.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:03 PM   #49
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I always wanted them to go back and finish it right, but the never did. And no there's probably no demand for it.
I have the action figures and a camera. We can make this happen!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:04 PM   #50
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem
Angst.

I thought the movie was loads of fun. The almost-kiss! Seeing Mulder and Scully on a giant screen! Oh, they were so pretty.
yes the almost kiss!!!! i remember we screamed and threw popcorn at the screen.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:12 PM   #51
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redhotswami

If we have the action figures, and we read and wrote the fanfic, we can make our own XF movie (or at least a really cool YouTube video)! And make it better than CC ever could!

Yes, I'm yet another XF geek.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #52
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by jobob

If we have the action figures, and we read and wrote the fanfic, we can make our own XF movie (or at least a really cool YouTube video)! And make it better than CC ever could!

Yes, I'm yet another XF geek.
Welcome to our lair Btw I love your idea!

Oh that almost-kiss had me feeling so many emotions! lol
Old 01-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #53
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

I loved The X-Files, especially the Lone Gunmen.

There are still rumors of another X-Files movie too.

PS - No Star Trek series has ran over 7 years, the franchise as a whole has been around for 40 years

The Original Series: 3 seasons (1966-1969)
The Next Generation: 7 seasons (1987-1994)
Deep Space Nine: 7 seasons (1993-1999)
Voyager: 7 seasons (1995-2002)
Enterprise: 4 seasons (2001-2005)
Old 01-03-2007, 03:40 AM   #54
Acrobat

Local Time: 12:08 AM
How'd I miss this thread? TXF is probably my favorite show. I was a fan ever since Season 6 (after seeing "Monday") and it was the first fandom I ever got into online (with the message boards, fan art, etc). Unfortunately, that was right before S9 hit, so it was pretty much a civil war when it came to the fans. lol.

Did any of you ever visit "The Haven"? .... Sometimes I miss battling the trolls there.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:19 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally posted by redhotswami

DO. IT. I think midway through the Death Star should come into view, turns out Mulder and Scully are really brother/sister, Cancer Man is Darth Vader's father (dude had the midochlorians to be that bad ass) and the Well Manicured Man is in league with Palapatine. Gob Bluth needs to command a Battlestar, maybe the Galactica? No, a different one, one thought lost in the Klingon Invasion of '79. Turns out Picard stole the cloaking device, snuck it to the Lone Gunman who in turn smuggled it on board the Battlestar Truth. In fact - and here's the fucking twist that will tie everything together - the phrase "The Truth is Out There" was meant to be taken literally. The Thruth is the Battlestar that can save humanity from the deadly bees we see in the movie - but it can't move because (DUN DUN DUN DUUUN) - It RAN OUT OF BLACK OIL! So we load Krychek, who's a Cylon, with black oil, teleport him to the Galatica, BAM, we're all saved. Oh, man, this is gonna rock. We NEED to work Boba Fett in there. This will suck without Fett.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:20 AM   #56

OH - and just when it looks lost, cause it turns out Gob Bluth is really working for the Lgion of Doom who shows up? Yup. Buck Fucking Rogers. BAM. Get on that.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:51 AM   #57
ONE
love, blood, life

Uber you just a tad bit excited with this idea?
Old 01-03-2007, 11:00 AM   #58
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:38 AM
WOW, I loved X files, I even bougth a poster and framed it but never picked it up so it got lost , not even U2 Has the honor of having a poster in my room
Old 01-03-2007, 11:06 AM   #59
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 12:08 AM
My Favorite show of all fucking time. My friend still calls me Mulder and I call him Alex (Alex Crychek) I really miss the show. I went to an X-files convention when the show had first started and I was in Heaven!
I brought a gift for Chris Carter, unfortunatly I had to hand it over to the assistant to give to him. But I did get a letter in the mail a month later from him, asking if i could send in a head shot as to possibly appear in an episode and that he loved the gift!! Also at the convention was Doug Hutchison who played Eugene Victor Tooms (he also was in The Green Mile). Really cool guy, I am guessing this was one of his first acting gigs being on the X-files. He gave my friend and I his cell # his e-mail and said if we ever wanted to hang out just drop a line. I lost the number and e-mail.

My favorite episode is The Blessing Way.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:17 AM   #60
ONE<br>love, blood, life

Location: Lookin' for the face I had before the world was made
Local Time: 03:08 AM
I am SUCH an X-Phile! I watched it until Mulder disappeared which conveniently happened when I went away to college. I really haven't seen many of the last episodes, though I do catch them

What I loved about the X-Files was the conspiracy! I was always excited when they'd throw another piece of the puzzle out there... even when they'd yank another piece away. It felt like being in a secret club to know who the CSM was and what he was planning. There were even a few times when they revealed Krychek behind a plot or something and I would actually yell "It's Krychek!" at the tv... lol To this day, when I see that actor I call him Krychek. He appeared in CSI awhile back as the love interest of one of the characters and I was like "Don't go with him! It's Krychek!"

And I love the idea for the ultimate scifi flick involving the greatest shows ever produced! (UberBeaver, Krychek as a Cylon is BRILLIANT )

My favorite line ever is during the episode where Mulder and Scully go undercover in that gated community as Rob and Laura Petrie and they're setting up house and Scully starts to walk away from Mulder and he goes (in a really hick voice) "Woman! Get back in here and make me a sandwich."

But perhaps my favorite episode ever is "Bad Blood" when Mulder and Scully tell about the vampires from their different points of view... so funny!