The TOUGH Name Game.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Bubba

Refugee
Inspired by Lara Mullen's Name Game, I present the Tough Name Game. The rules are similar; you must post a celebrity's name who somehow matches the most recent name posted.

There are three twists:

1. The name must still match, first-letter to first-letter, but they don't HAVE to be last-name to first-name.

2. The name must be an actually (non-fictional) person, but you can use his real name OR stage name.

3. The two names have to be related, in that the two celebrities must appear on one of the following (and give the relation):

• The same film.
  • Individual episodes on the same television SERIES (specials like The Oscars don't count).
  • The same album (soundtracks included).

Here are a few examples:

Say I post "Rene Auberjonois." (An odd choice, I know.)

You could post "Robert Duvall" since Rene matches Robert and both appeared in the film M*A*S*H.

Or you could post "Avery Brooks" since Avery matches Auberjonois and both were regulars on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

I'll begin with what should be an easy one:

Harrison Ford

Give the matching name AND where they appeared together.

Bubba

:banghead: you gots to be kidding me :banghead:

Ok... here goes...

Catherine Moriarty and Joe Mantegna were both in Forget Paris! :madspit:

AB this is too hard :( Can we restart the game with some new ppl :sexywink:

taaa daaaaaa

Michelle Pfeiffer was in Up Close & personal with Joe Mantenga :D

Al Pacino has the same birthday as me except he was born like 40 or more years before me I think :ohmy:

Can I say Marlon Brando because Michelle has an M and he was in a movie with Al???? And I know i might be doing this very wrong ;)

oh oh oh i actually know one!!

Jack Nicholson played with Natalie in Mars Attacks!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

gah double posting

Ok im gonna just say Natalie Portman in Mars Attacks :yes:

I am tuff :grumpy:

He worked with Roger Corman played in a few films in the 50s and 60s. Last thing he had was a role in "Vice Squad", 1982.

Back
Top Bottom