The top 10 most influential Interferencers of alltime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gimme a bloody break with all this shite! I've been a member here pretty damn long. Fuck all of y'all! MrPryck challenges you to use your brain, your humor and your genitals all at the same time! That's what I call influential. That's what I call an innovator. Hell, you could say the same about mad1. Even though I can barely make out what she's ever saying. Later!

Brettig, you left a few mods off of your list. Perhaps you should go back and add them.

:p:scratch: :laugh: :rolleyes: :banghead: :coocoo: :cute: :angry: :shocked: :laugh:

Last edited:
Re: Re: do you have super powers?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

A mistake, maybe? A clerical error?

Elvis, Sicy, can we do something about this? :crack:

are you trying to tell on me?????

:eyebrow: :shrug: :scratch: :shrug: :shrug:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :madspit:

Bwahahaha!!!

zooropamanda said:
cat, u need a good slap

:lol:

K, slap me good then, but I meant it. Aussies do rule!

*waits for the good slap*

:reject:

*edit* Oh yeah, and gotta love the accent! CRIKEY!!! ;) :cute:

Last edited:
I think Basstrap deserves a position on that list. He shows a very high level of intellegence for someone from Newfieland. Just kidding Basstrap!

I also thing the dancing stick man is of importance on this board.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

damn - I stand corrected - I have never heard that word used in the English language...

1 point for you...

Hugs for all

OK - a different spin on this - these are the top Interferencers who have had an influence on me - I would like to thank each of them - I have appreciated each of them during my posting time here in Interland....

Elvis
Sicy
Salome
Wackamole
Mrs. Edge
Discotheque
Larry Mullen's PopAngel (I miss the days when I had AIM)
Sula (proly the biggest influence and the first Interlander I met)
Bama
Kobe
Screaming Flower
Meeeeeeeegggggggaaaannnnie
JKayet (thanks again for letting me hang with you guys)
Lemon Pie lady
Melon (and all alter egos)
Lemonite
Maddie
Hello Angel
ABEL
Zoomanda (Oh Mandy)
Lilly
Wonder Twin boy
Bonochick (one time, I thought you were a freak - but then I realized - you are just one of US).
Mikal
JessicaAnn
Digi
Pantsabeth
Spiral staircase
deathbear

:banghead: for those I have left out....

Thank you all for the constant smiles and laughs :love: :love: :love:

brettig said:
8. melon, Whortense

As an unabashed Catholic liberal, melon was instrumental in developing Free Your Mind into the hotbed of politics and religion it seems to have been for as long as one cares to remember. Prepared to argue and debate various issues meticulously and studiously, melon's long debate posts and replies had a huge influence on increasing the average length of posts at Interference, thus forcing us all to stay here that much longer to read it all!

Thanks for the write-up. :) I don't know what else to say, though. I'm often not the best at compliments...lol. However, I appreciate it all the same.

Myself, I am reluctant to make my own list, as many of you here mean things to me. Inevitably, I shall forget someone and regret it. So, overall, many of you know exactly what I think of you, and it still stands. The rest of you contribute to making this place for what it is today: a vibrant community of diverse people all united under U2. Thanks for making this place what it is, for better or for worse...

Melon

Back
Top Bottom