The Tim McCarver Memorial Post-Season MLB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:
HOLY CRAP...Do you guys just see HEADACHE on TV? THEY just showed him!!!!!!!!!

liar

DaveC said:
[BETA: Anyone know where Headache's seats are? [/B]

mezzanine, behind home plate, next to the auxilary press "box"

Chizip said:
headache is lucky he got to go to such a great game :drool:

piss off

zonelistener said:

I was wrong. It wasn't him. It was some (other) lame ass wearing a "hot dog" hat.

Where is hotdog in a suitcase anyway?

:mad:

Chizip said:
Oliver Perez tomorrow, and then Glavine is 2-5 6.75 ERA in 7 postseason starts on short rest...

im starting to like their chances

too bad anthony reyes sucks more

TheBrush said:
If everyone in St. Louis has this red fake facial hair crap on their face can us mets fans start something?

Hey Numb, Headache, lets all get a brown M&M and put over our right ear!!!!:wink:

fighting stupidity with bigger stupidity is never a good thing

zoney! said:

Let's go for Hank's record.

Although, they will probably put an asterik next to this thread in the history books because of Headache's steroids.

:mad:

StlElevation said:
do you think Perez would be able to pull off a quality start again? id take suppan in that matchup any day. i think you'd be more likely to see darren oliver.

oliver perez has great ability, just not great results. a bit of a headcase, me thinks.

glavine hasn't been great on short rest, but he's been lights out thus far, only threw 89 pitches thursday, and the cardinals are sub .500 all year against lefties...

weaver has pitched two great games, but has a history of sucking the big one in the playoffs.

carpenter is a mediocre pitcher on the road with an ERA in the mid 4 range, and will also be on short rest.

maine is.. well... he's maine. but the bullpen will be rested once again.

suppan is not the same pitcher on the road as he is at home... game 7, all hands on deck...

the cards bullpen has been brought back down to earth... very young, very inexperienced... have they been rattled beyond repair? will they bounce back?

oh... and it's supposed to rain in st. louis tonight... extra day help glavine? cool down the offense?

i'm done now

the slow mo replay is actually really good when theyre showing the pitcher delivering the pitch, you can really see the spin that each pitch has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom