The Tim McCarver Memorial Post-Season MLB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
CHICAGO (AP) -- The White Sox will start weeknight home games at 7:11 p.m. as part of a sponsorship deal with the 7-Eleven convenience store chain.

White Sox spokesman Scott Reifert would not disclose the value of the three-year deal with the Dallas company Wednesday but said the revenue probably will be reinvested in the team or ballpark.

lamest. idea. ever.

WildHoneyAlways said:

A couple of years ago they showed jimmy edmonds celebrating the the locker room with a half top on. :drool: I never would have pegged him as a half top kind of guy. . .

:ohmy:

I bet that was niiiiiiiiiiiiiice...

Just heard them play Vertigo as the Mets scored another run :mad:

U2 upsetting U2Democrat!!!!!

Hey , I know how you feel, I remember last Hockey season that whenever Montreal (I think Montreal) scored a goal they played vertigo......I had to hear this fucking song 5 times in one period against my SJ Sharks....grrrr

DaveC said:
why the hell have they left carpenter in this long anyways? :huh:

Trying to save the bullpen for the next three days, I'm guessing.

Of course, having a fresh bullpen isn't so hot if you're down 2-0. The moral of the story: if you're a starting pitcher, don't give up lots of runs early in the game.

Tim McCarver: "You're looking at a very special hat on Mota's head tonight...(camera pans away to crowd and Tim starts laughing to himself)...and that hat is as soiled as any I've ever seen!"

:crack:

I thought for sure that this game was over after the first couple of innings, but the Cardinals have managed to settle down and swing the momentum back their way.

It's way closer than I thought it might be, and a lot more exciting too. :up:

ETA: Anyone know where Headache's and StlElevation's seats are?

Yes, it is full of ups and downs, a good game, but Im very disappointed that we knock around Carpenter and they could still end up losing, And I cant watch the game tomorrow because Im going to Toronto for a concert.................:(

Well, we have an early frontrunner for this playoff season's Mitch Williams award.

U2democrat said:
Don't let your hopes die yet, the Mets could easily rally the way the Cards have.

Oh I still think the mets win the series, Mets in 6, but I wanted a sweep because it looks like Detroit will......

This looks like it will be a great series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom