The Tim McCarver Memorial Post-Season MLB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd think it would be Suppan and Carpenter for 1 and 2, Weaver for game 3

but with La Russa you never know

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i guess the cards could pitch carpenter in game 2 and leave the option of pitching him in game 6 if it's an elimination or holding him to game 7, but they still can't pitch him 3 times any way you slice it up

no, but carp being able to pitch game 6 on full rest is nice, because frankly, getting to a game 7 with carpenter only pitching 1 of the first 6 would have been a tough task

well tim kurjikan just said tony said he will mostly keep the rotation the same, carp in game 3

Numb1075 said:
on a side note, the building Corey Lidle crashed into was home for Mets 3rd base coach Manny Acta.

Freaky...

I missed the game again last night, but was home in time to catch the last few minutes. Woohoo! :dancing:

I'll be home Saturday (if they don't end up postponing due to snow :mad: ) so maybe I'll actually be able to watch a game in its entirety. Nothing like jumping on a bandwagon half-assed. :wink:

so it looks as if la russa is indeed thinking about having carpenter go in game 2 instead of game 3. at least that's what a bunch of post-dispatch articles are saying.

Numb1075 said:
Rob Deer, king of 25+ hr seasons and a batting avg just above the Mendoza line.:drool:

Watching Cecil Fielder, Rob Deer, and Mickey Tettleton hitting back to back to back was a chiropractors dream.

180px-Tettleton.png

The Tettleton is the greatest batting stance ever.... :drool:

Dalton said:

Watching Cecil Fielder, Rob Deer, and Mickey Tettleton hitting back to back to back was a chiropractors dream.

180px-Tettleton.png

The Tettleton is the greatest batting stance ever.... :drool:

The thing I liked about Tettleton wasn't his stance... it was that hunk of chew in his cheek. The picture of a gamer:wink:

listening to WFAN today really has me believing what i saw on south park last night... that 25% percent of the american population are fucking retarded.

they have yankee fans calling up who are actually blaming mike and the mad dog for cory lidle's death, because if lidle hadn't gotten into an argument with them on monday, his mind would have been clearer and he wouldn't have crashed his plane.

and it's not just one person... it's like one out of ever 5 or 6 callers. it's ridiculous. what's next? is it a-rod's fault? i mean after all, if he had performed better and the yankees were still playing, lidle wouldn't be in the plane!

unbelivable the way some people's mind's work... ugh.

its the Tigers fault for beating the Yankees

bud should DQ them from the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom