The thread where we list bands lamer than Status Quo (if that is even possible)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

It's not that I "hate" Reckoner. It's just soooooo boring. :crack:
You must be joking.

1202083158251sr1.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:
i thought this was a thread where we said what bands we didn't like?

i just realised that sounds really bitchy...i didn't mean for it to be.

Well, they spent the last 15 or 20 posts trying to convert me after I said "Radiohead."

phillyfan26 said:

Well, they spent the last 15 or 20 posts trying to convert me after I said "Radiohead."

It's the Scientology of bands.

I look at you... and think, "wow, I'm the only one who had the power to help you," so I do.

/forced Tom Cruise reference

LemonMelon said:

Two words:

Fix You.

They're lame. They've always been lame. Now they're lame and they suck.

That's just their worst song.

Surely the sheer brilliance of EVERY track of Rush of Blood cancels out Fix You's crapness.

intedomine said:

Surely the sheer brilliance of EVERY track of Rush of Blood cancels out Fix You's crapness.

You really think it would....but Fix You is just so bad...it doesn't.

leernp0.gif

intedomine said:

That album's got its share of filler, too. Green Eyes, A Whisper, Daylight...

I do agree it's a great album though, but yeah, Fix You really is that bad. It's so bad, I'm sure Steve Perry would refuse to sing it.

Anybody who makes a thread about that should be banned. Even if it's a thread to bash it. No forum deserves to suffer a thread dedicated to that sack of crap.

I didn't make a thread about them, but I did nominate it as the pussiest song of all time in a thread I made. Am I still legible for the guillotine? :(

The Sad Punk said:
I didn't make a thread about them, but I did nominate it as the pussiest song of all time in a thread I made. Am I still legible for the guillotine? :(

Sorry, no, you're too illegible.

Because it's your birthday, I'll let you off. Though there needs to be some punishment, so I'll send some Family First campaigners to your door.

Yeah, that just might be worse actually.

I'm sure both of you already know all about Family First campaigners, living in SA, so you've built up some natural defences, right?

Zoomerang96 said:
queen fucking blows.

I'm surprised to hear you say that.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Mama....oooOOOOoooOOOO.

GibsonGirl said:
Theory of a Deadman. :yuck:

If you live in Canada, you know who they are. The only thing lamer than Nickleback is a band that tries to imitate Nickelback.

You speak the truth, Steph. I'm pretty certain Chad Kroeger (Nickelback lead singer) actually produces them. He molded them in his likeness. :yikes:

The thing is, Theory of a Deadman is (slightly) better than Nickelback. I really quite like one song by them, "Santa Monica". The rest of their output is almost utter shit, though.

did anyone say Barry Manilow yet? I just do NOT like him, though there are some I know on this forum who do :shrug:

I can't believe someone suggested Queen :tsk:
Perhaps you need somebody toooooooooo love

Lila64 said:
did anyone say Barry Manilow yet? I just do NOT like him, though there are some I know on this forum who do :shrug:

I can't believe someone suggested Queen :tsk:
Perhaps you need somebody toooooooooo love

Friggin' Manilow.

i'll vouch for theory of a deadman too.

they're trash.

there's a lot canada has to be ashamed of, and they're definitely one of those things.

add three days grace, default, and many, many other canadian "rock" bands and you have yourself a handsome list.

Back
Top Bottom