The Thread Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tarvark

Acrobat
This might not make any sense but I want to know about your thread reading-writting habits.

Whats your favorite thread?

Do you just come up with thread ideas? Derive inspiration from ideas thrown around in other threads? Ponder and Poke ideas to come out in a thread?

Whats your favorite thread you have made your self?

How do you choose threads to read? By Forum catagory? Interesting Title? Read Everything?

What do you like to see in a thread? Who do you like to see in or making a thread?

Big fan of making the first leap of writitng a thread or are you just a responder?

Tarvark said:
This might not make any sense but I want to know about your thread reading-writting habits.

Whats your favorite thread?

I don't really have one favorite thread in particular.

Do you just come up with thread ideas? Derive inspiration from ideas thrown around in other threads? Ponder and Poke ideas to come out in a thread?

Sometimes. Lately I've even been posting stuff in FYM. I'm not much for debate or intense posts like some are there, though. I wouldn't call myself one of the posters with something great to offer there. lol I come up with something good once in a while though.

Whats your favorite thread you have made your self?

Most of my threads are bound for instant death, but I did make a Vertibanjo thread that went off well. I had some inspiration for that one though. ;)

How do you choose threads to read? By Forum catagory? Interesting Title? Read Everything?

I have a whole routine here. I can't believe I actually put that in writing. haha I hit up certain forums on a regular basis and click the stuff that looks interesting to me.

What do you like to see in a thread? Who do you like to see in or making a thread?

Mostly I like the fun stuff where everyone's :lmao: . I contribute to those the most, I think. FYM, I read a lot and post a little. I enjoy the educated (mostly lol) banter that goes on in there.

Big fan of making the first leap of writitng a thread or are you just a responder?

Mostly just a responder. I'll post a thread if I'm looking for advice or opinions though.

I like to hang out in ZooTV playing word games or in Lemonade Stand. I like the funny threads where people are laffing and mad posting stuff that it's hard to keep up--especially when I am at work and I laff so hard people stare at me!

I, too have a system how I peruse the boards reading and random posting. I like to read Journals sometimes too, and occasionally IO and Confessions.

I have regular friends who hang out here and we PM a lot.

Interference ROCKS! It keeps me sane. :wink:

I read/post in LS, EYKIW, PLEBA, PLEBANS, ZC, FYM, and a little bit in Zoo Station, Every Artist..., and The Goal is Soul.

I prefer threads with a point, or some topic of discussion (doesn't have to be serious, but a point nonetheless). I don't go in chat threads, game threads....or It's Official, period.

this is the order...

LS
ZooTV
Bang and the Clater
EYKIW
(sometimes WTAHNN)
General Tour Discussion
Tour Dates
(until decemer Audio/Video)
IO
(sometimes ZC )

Re: Re: The Thread Thread

clarityat3am said:

Most of my threads are bound for instant death, but I did make a Vertibanjo thread that went off well. I had some inspiration for that one though. ;)

Vertibanjo thread :love:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I don't go in chat threads, game threads....or It's Official, period.

I am confused by chat threads... just why did this originate... U2 chat was such a super past-time, wha happened to that??

this has to be a conspiracy to up the post count. :tsk:

Anyway I usually visit EYKIW, LS, Pleba, ZC, DOL, Tour Central, It's a Musical Journey, and occassionally FYM and The Goal is Soul.

Oh and I like "thread" threads.

thread.jpg

Back
Top Bottom