the things you love most about your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm best things eh?

Dryer fresh pants... mm-mm warm

Friends who are actually treating me well

The fact that I have one to being with... although I am SEVERELY lacking a social life.

Unlimited Internet access

My friend Jen, who lives an hour away from me, but is still my closest friend. Im worried about her though, she really hurt her ankle and they put her on some pain killers, and she hasnt been online in over a week and a half, she hasnt answered my emails, and I called her a couple times and noone answered
frown.gif
frown.gif
*misses her*

Fuzzy socks

The fact that I dont have evil flesh rending cats roaming my house, I have a nice loyal sleepy dog.

Weekends and the sleepiful goodness therein

Bubble-wrap

Metal bottle lids that make horrendously annoying clicky sounds MUAHAHAHAHA!

Parents who dont ask much of me, arent asked much for, and who are typically over generous to me at times (although always moreso to my brothers - hence how they DONT appear on the list)

Intelligence, both burdening and a gift sometimes.

Might I however add one thing that I loathe. Shoes. Shoes are the bane of my existance. Not only is it difficult to find a cost effective size 13 1/2 shoe in a typical shoe store, but women... Once a guy befriends a girl, they would rather take said guy to buy shoes than to have any more intimate a relationship - hence my whole problem. Out of about 25-30 friends, roughly half of them are girls. Yet for the life of me Im still single. Shoes suck.

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
Dittos...

And as long as I'm in a mushy mood. One more thing I LOVE about my life: Diemen.

Another thing I love about my life: Peaseblossom.

And receiving big packages in the mail that are so thoughtful, sweet and giving that it leaves me grinning like a fool the entire rest of the night thinking about how incredibly lucky I am.

And getting packages that smell incredibly good and leave my room smelling like it for the night...
smile.gif

------------------
Ain't love the sweetest thing?

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 11-02-2001).]

Its all the big things, the small things, the people in my life.

I love my husband, my family, my friends, my house, my animals, the fact that no matter where I go I am surrounded by things I love.

I love laying in bed listening to rain. I love watching my crazy dog slap puddles of water. And my kitten chasing flies. I love the sound of cicada's. Comapnionable silence. Rowdy friends. Sandpaper fights (dont ask!). Long showers. That 1st cup of tea in the morning while the rest of the world is still asleep. Being warm. I love that while certain things in my life are so awful that I cant even comprehend them, I can still sit here at times like this and feel I am the luckiest person in the world.

Working at a sporting goods store and being able to get $500 ski boots for $220.

Snow Skiing in MT (no lift lines, ever!!! and the nicest and coolest people you'll ever meet)

Being able to listen to u2 basically whenever i want

Waking up in the morning knowing i'll be seeing u2 this week

My dogs

Chocolate

Consuming Large amounts of Peanut Butter Pie

Television(Seinfeld, Drew Carey, Football, watching my dallas cowboys who by the way got absolutely robbed today)

Waking up to a huge amounts of snow on the ground

Aww thanx BabyG, but an even bigger thanx to you cos your thread really got me thinking and I did feel like the luckiest person in the world, which is of course a great feeling
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom