The Thank God for Coke Zero Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
COBL_04 said:
It tastes exactly the same as Diet Coke.

No, it doesn't.

They use different artificial sweeteners I think.

I love Diet Coke, don't like Coke Zero and hate regular Coke. Regular Coke tastes like detergent. Haven't had anything but diet drinks in years and years.

TheEdge U2JT said:

Actually, they stopped making C2, and I almost wept when I found out because I thought it was the greatest cola in the entire world, and my husband had just drunk the last one!!! It was half-sugar, half-splenda, and I think it was marketed poorly because whenever I mentioned how much I loved it to someone, they'd never heard of it!!!

I personally think that Coke Zero is disgusting. I wrote a letter of complaint about replacing C2 with Coke Zero to the local Coca-Cola bottler, and someone from Coca-Cola called me and left a message (I didn't hear my cell ring), but when I called him back he wasn't in, and I left messages, but he never called me back... :(

ahhh, that's unfortunate

Mountain Dew is my soda of choice anyway...I'd drink Diet if it tasted good, but when you have a drink that's pretty much purely sugar, the diet is obviously just not going to be the same :wink:

i may try this Coke Zero though, if I get the chance. I just don't want to get a whole 2 liter or 12 pack and have it suck

U2Man said:
cold bottled water :drool:

:up:

I'm not much into soda. I like Dr. Pepper (especially cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper :drool: ), and Sprite Zero, but I stay away from it, mostly. Mountain Dew is good, but I'm pretty sure all that caffeine causes brain/nerve damage.

I had a Cherry Coke Zero yesterday because they didn't have any Diet Cherry Coke (what's up with that?). Pretty good. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom