The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
On a similar token to Huntly, may I advise everybody to avoid the vast bulk of the Hutt Valley? Most of it is made of fail.

You're telling me. I've stopped in Lower Hutt for a drink and a leak at the McDonalds and was INSTANTLY identified as an Aucklander. The supposedly feral people of Christchurch were nicer.

coolian2 said:
I should be getting myself psyched up for going back to uni, instead i'm looking at my photos from Wellington and thinking about how much i hate Auckland.

This is the kind of talk I like to hear from an Aucklander.

Though if timothius were here, he'd kill you.

gluey said:
I've only been to Wellington twice.....I want to feel an earthquake.

Haha. Last time i was there there was an earthquake that apparently was felt in Wellington. My mate and i worked out exactly where we were when it happened and we had zero recollection of anything happening.

coolian2 said:

You're telling me. I've stopped in Lower Hutt for a drink and a leak at the McDonalds and was INSTANTLY identified as an Aucklander. The supposedly feral people of Christchurch were nicer.

Upper Hutt, somehow, is actually worse. Though the rural parts north of Upper Hutt, e.g. Maymorn, are nice, and I have a soft spot for Silverstream because of its railwa- fuck.

coolian2 said:

Haha. Last time i was there there was an earthquake that apparently was felt in Wellington. My mate and i worked out exactly where we were when it happened and we had zero recollection of anything happening.

I'd probably be the same! Unless I was thrown around and shit was flying everywhere I probably wouldn't notice!

Axver said:

This is the kind of talk I like to hear from an Aucklander.

Though if timothius were here, he'd kill you.

I wish he was here. Auckland, we call ourselves a harbour city and you can't get near the fucking harbour anywhere near the city.

Wellington IS FUCKING WIN FOR THE HARBOUR.

Axver said:

Upper Hutt, somehow, is actually worse. Though the rural parts north of Upper Hutt, e.g. Maymorn, are nice, and I have a soft spot for Silverstream because of its railwa- fuck.

The two Hutts were a big reason for why i now fly Auckland-Wellington rather than think about driving it.

coolian2 said:

I remember one earthquake when I was in primary school, Standard 2 or 3. It was silent reading time, and I'm engrossed in my book. Then I hear this yell of "André, get under the desk!" By the time I'd looked up and noticed the whole class had scrambled under their desks, the earthquake was over.

Later I found out it was 5 on the Richter scale.

I guess that's what you get when you grow up near Wellington, you become oblivious to that stuff.

mysterious_jen said:

and no i havent im just BORED by NZ talk

so i will weave innuendo with liam around you lot.

:drool:

Aw Jen :kiss:

Ax is letting his one track mind go like a runaway train again :wink: :lol:

So we're weaving are we jen?? :evil:

coolian2 said:

The two Hutts were a big reason for why i now fly Auckland-Wellington rather than think about driving it.

Why the fuck would you be passing through the Hutt Valley on that drive anyway? You should be going through the Kapiti Coast and Porirua. It's quicker, and it doesn't have the Hutt Valley.

Though I suppose the eastern route through the Wairarapa has its perks. Sure, it's got the Hutt Valley, but come on, the WAIRARAPA. Fuck, I love that part of the world.

Axver said:

Why the fuck would you be passing through the Hutt Valley on that drive anyway? You should be going through the Kapiti Coast and Porirua. It's quicker, and it doesn't have the Hutt Valley.

Though I suppose the eastern route through the Wairarapa has its perks. Sure, it's got the Hutt Valley, but come on, the WAIRARAPA. Fuck, I love that part of the world.

Slight detour enroute.

Not again. I'll just take the train up the Kapiti Coast.

coolian2 said:

My penis.

That should keep you going while we indulge ourselves.

If not, Liams penis.

Well which is longer. The longer it is the better the weaving....

coolian2 said:

I wish he was here. Auckland, we call ourselves a harbour city and you can't get near the fucking harbour anywhere near the city.

Wellington IS FUCKING WIN FOR THE HARBOUR.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

I also wish timothius were here because he agrees with me that Crowded House > U2.

Though I think only Liam will agree when I say Porcupine Tree >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [x10,000] U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom