The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

when was the last time i cared about my post count ????

pfffffffft

Since every second of these threads?

Axver said:

Yeah, to be fair I was just around central Auckland and Mt Smart Stadium. Still, why are all the people in central Auckland total rude cunts? I couldn't even buy a fucking pack of Squiggles from a dairy without getting a nasty glare.

:shifty: Maybe you should buy something other than Squiggles then...

Axver said:

Yeah, to be fair I was just around central Auckland and Mt Smart Stadium. Still, why are all the people in central Auckland total rude cunts? I couldn't even buy a fucking pack of Squiggles from a dairy without getting a nasty glare.

Because they're cunts. I'm lucky to get a smile when i buy a sandwich in town. The bus drivers, at least, usually aren't bad.

I'd fucking hate Auckland if i only saw the city and Penrose. Jesus, i'd be about ready to kill myself.

gluey said:

I :heart: Waikato

The only part of the Waikato I've seen is Hamilton Airport, back in the day when Freedom Air flew Palmerston North --> Hamilton --> Brisbane.

I'm from the southern North Island, so I've seen a shitload of that, and a lot of my family's in the South Island so I've seen plenty of it too. But the upper North Island has been pretty left out thus far. I urgently need to rectify that, I know.

coolian2 said:

Because they're cunts. I'm lucky to get a smile when i buy a sandwich in town. The bus drivers, at least, usually aren't bad.

I'd fucking hate Auckland if i only saw the city and Penrose. Jesus, i'd be about ready to kill myself.

How many more words would i have to hit to really insult people?

Would i need to have fit a "shit" in there as well?

liamcool said:

You also spent a good 18 months on here for 14 hours a day.

Hey, 2000 posts! Woo!

And the setlist parties were entirely worth it, you potato-raping bastard.

Axver said:

I'm from the southern North Island, so I've seen a shitload of that, and a lot of my family's in the South Island so I've seen plenty of it too. But the upper North Island has been pretty left out thus far. I urgently need to rectify that, I know.

Tell me when, i've got stadiums to visit

gluey said:

:shifty: Maybe you should buy something other than Squiggles then...

But Squiggles are made of SuperWin.

In fact, they're made of MegaWin.

coolian2 said:

Tell me when, i've got stadiums to visit

:lol: Which do you need to visit? I must say I'd like to go to Yarrow Stadium. Mt Egmont in the background for the win.

WildHoney said:
Yep it scares me to think i missed out on 5 years of posting , God knows what id be upto now :lol:

Bloody hell! :lol:

I hate to think what I'd be on if there were a setlist party every day. Though we might know soon if these threads keep going for a lengthy period of time, as I think I actually post in them even more than I did in the Vertigo setlist parties.

Axver said:

:lol: Which do you need to visit? I must say I'd like to go to Yarrow Stadium. Mt Egmont in the background for the win.

Pukerua park, Yarrow Stadium, Waikato Stadium, International Stadium (Rotorua), the stadium in Manawatu, the stadium in the Bay of Plenty, the cricket ground in Hamilton.

I suspect i won't be doing it in one trip

gluey said:

:tsk: The hokey pokey ones suck ass.

EPIC PHAIL!

I am willing to go as far as saying that Squiggles > Tim Tams. But then again, that's getting easier by the year as Arnotts use shittier and shittier quality chocolate.

Axver said:

The only part of the Waikato I've seen is Hamilton Airport, back in the day when Freedom Air flew Palmerston North --> Hamilton --> Brisbane.

Don't get too excited about the upper north Island....it's not that fantastic. I'm at the northernmost part of Waikato and I'm hanging onto that with my fingernails. I ain't no Jafa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom