The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Hi Boys :wave: :flirt:

My name's Wildhoney, but you can call me Wild :wink:

Oh good, now there's another person who can join me in making these n00bs with their low post counts look bad. Let's stick our noses in the air and look important. Bwahaha.

coolian2 said:

:drool:

I'm glad Uni starts back up this week. Back to exploring the food stores of Auckland :drool:

Lucky you. I haven't been into Auckland since mid last year when Queen St was a nasty mess and I swore off going back again.

liamcool said:

All the better. :flirt:

Hey, Lame Bean, you're nearly at 2,000. Please waste it replying to one of my stupid potato-related insults.

coolian2 said:
All the best with the heart surgery gluey.

Good god, i've never bothered about my health and i'm going great. That's crazy.

Well go get fit and join the club :lol:

Thanks for that though....will be pleased when it's over and I can return to normal!

gluey said:

Lucky you. I haven't been into Auckland since mid last year when Queen St was a nasty mess and I swore off going back again.

The only time I have ever been happy to return to Australia is when I visited Auckland for the Vertigo Tour. I miss Wellington extraordinarily, but Auckland - with all due respect to Ian - can go fuck itself.

gluey said:

I had to deal with that every day. I figure that it can only be better this year.

Or they'll shift the manpower to roadworks on my bus route meaning i'll have to get up half an hour sooner.

Axver said:

The only time I have ever been happy to return to Australia is when I visited Auckland for the Vertigo Tour. I miss Wellington extraordinarily, but Auckland - with all due respect to Ian - can go fuck itself.

Every time i cast my mind back to Wellington CBD vs Auckland CBD i agree.

I love my Auckland suburb though.

:lmao: Oh dear lord, Wild? Innocent? :lmao: That's the best joke yet! Cover your balls boys, she'll catch you otherwise!

mysterious_jen said:
wild owns your ass axe.

she is the queen of the whores

in every sense.

:wink:

Psh. I'm sure if you check, I've got the higher amount of posts per day.

And you can't talk, with your less than 7,000 posts. :tsk:

Axver said:

I :heart: Waikato

coolian2 said:

Every time i cast my mind back to Wellington CBD vs Auckland CBD i agree.

I love my Auckland suburb though.

Yeah, to be fair I was just around central Auckland and Mt Smart Stadium. Still, why are all the people in central Auckland total rude cunts? I couldn't even buy a fucking pack of Squiggles from a dairy without getting a nasty glare.

Axver said:

Psh. I'm sure if you check, I've got the higher amount of posts per day.

And you can't talk, with your less than 7,000 posts. :tsk:

:rockon: So that means officially I can talk huh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom