The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

resisting temptation to make a bad taste joke about making eyes at the family pets. . . . . .

nah that's one of the 10-12 or so I hope to never do. there's another bunch that i hope not to do for a while - engaged, married, preggers.

Alright, we're closing in on the next thread. Fernando de Noronha for Ian this time?

cinnaminson said:

you hope to never do it?? :eek: I'm 100% sure that I'll never do that one, no matter how attractive they are. . . . :eyebrow:

Well I suppose there are 3 groups then: the ones I WILL NEVER do (beastialilty, stat rape/post and pre pubescent), the ones I hope never to do (arrested? i mean I have 2 more months of underaged drinking in me), and the ones I hope not to do before like 28 or 30.

Varitek said:
wouldn't Ian want to start that?

What about the Brasil(ian wax) thread?

Oh, I thought he'd like it if I started the "Fernando de Noronha coolian2 Superthread". I think he mentioned that at the rate we were going, he might wake up today in Fernando de Noronha. But yeah, maybe he wants to do it himself. I've got a Fernando de Noronha thread ready to go if we want though. Otherwise, you can do one.

Who's making the new thread? I was only going to do it if it were Fernando de Noronha. Otherwise, since I made this thread, somebody else should do the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom