The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Oh, have you people taken it based on things you've done and WANT to do, and that's hypothetical you? I should try that. My score likely will not go too much lower.

Yeah, most of us have done it both based on what we've actually done (85% pure for me) and based on what we'd like to do (58% corrupt for me). Hypothetical Screwtape was only 28% corrupt.

Screwtape, you have to look less than 20 posts ago to see that one answered. :wink:

Here:

cinnaminson said:
oh dear, only 33% pure, I'm sure I scored higher the last time I took it :eyebrow:

cinnaminson said:
don't worry folks, there's plenty of time to get your purity scores lower :evil:

Fuck, I wish we posted in here at the same time more often.

Usually it's me watching the other guys give Screwtape a hard time about things, then I feel bad for Screwtape, but then I accidentally write haiku about Screwtape, so I cannot feel all that bad. Then I almost write haiiku about Coolian and Axver's life on the Ass Farm, but I abstain. Then they wistfully wonder what Varitek is doing, then someone mentions "penis", etc.

Axver said:

Have you taken it as hypothetical unico, marking all the stuff you'd like to do?

I still can't believe that hypothetical Screwtape is barely more corrupt than real life incredibly naive Axver.

i have a very abstract perspective and a warped sense of humor. my friends and i get into bizarre situations. too bizarre for the purity test it seems. i have fun, just not the kind of fun everyone else likes to have.

unico said:

i have a very abstract perspective and a warped sense of humor. my friends and i get into bizarre situations. too bizarre for the purity test it seems. i have fun, just not the kind of fun everyone else likes to have.

We all define "fun" in different ways. Some of us keep one foot in the typical world, and another in the dorkier one. :)

No spoken words said:

Usually it's me watching the other guys give Screwtape a hard time about things, then I feel bad for Screwtape, but then I accidentally write haiku about Screwtape, so I cannot feel all that bad. Then I almost write haiiku about Coolian and Axver's life on the Ass Farm, but I abstain. Then they wistfully wonder what Varitek is doing, then someone mentions "penis", etc.

:lol:

Screwtape's a champion for taking all of this. Ah well, I've got my muffins, Vazza's got her oversharing, and he's got his 99%!

Also, I eagerly await your Ass Farm haiku.

unico said:

Does this mean we now have to compose the unico 100 point purity test? :wink:

... I wonder what a Screwtape 100 point purity test would look like! "Have you ever seen the opposite sex?" :lol:

Axver said:

... I wonder what a Screwtape 100 point purity test would look like! "Have you ever seen the opposite sex?" :lol:

:lmao:

i loved some of the questions, "have you ever kissed a mos?":giggle: I think it's meant for 15-20 year olds, if you haven't kissed someone by the time your'e 20 then you need to get off the computer and get off in other places :wink:

No spoken words said:

I am watching Wild Things, cause I've never seen it before and need to delete it to make more room on my external, posting here, and pondering how to dress for the night. Actually I think I'm set on an outfit, just don't know how I'm gonna do my makeup

Varitek said:

I am watching Wild Things, cause I've never seen it before and need to delete it to make more room on my external, posting here, and pondering how to dress for the night. Actually I think I'm set on an outfit, just don't know how I'm gonna do my makeup

Axver and Screwtape thank you.

I am now going to get cleaned up and changed and put the laptop down, and experience the outside world.

Nothing that will dent my modest purity score. :)

See you guys later on.

Axver said:

I think Daniel was amused that he quite accidentally tricked some of us into thinking he was actually in on it and just playing along!

I couldn't tell if he was in on it or not. But I had high expectations of him.

Varitek said:

oooh, i'm having a girl moment!!! where are you going and what are the outfit choices. can't help with the makeup much, i suck at it :(

"Guys, we all know that in two years, Screwtape's going to meet some equally nerdy, very beautiful, sexually unfulfilled female poetry fan who he'll swoon and they'll have increasingly less awkward sex until they have a more fulfilling relationship than any of us. Bastard." -Axver

Quite possible. :wink:

cinnaminson said:
:lmao:

i loved some of the questions, "have you ever kissed a mos?":giggle: I think it's meant for 15-20 year olds, if you haven't kissed someone by the time your'e 20 then you need to get off the computer and get off in other places :wink:

Outside of family, I've only kissed one MOS and I'm 21. :reject:

cinnaminson said:

I acheived most of my points before I was 21 :eyebrow: so you have one year left to be disgusting and corrupt yourself

I'm 20 and I am a 27, probably before my 21st birthday I'll have lost 2-3 more points.

No spoken words said:

I am now going to get cleaned up and changed and put the laptop down, and experience the outside world.

See you guys later on.

:lol:

Have a good one, New Spoken Whalers. :wave:

cinnaminson said:

YOU DON'T INCLUDE FAMILY IN PEOPLE YOU'VE KISSED

unless your family is that way inclined . . . . . . . . . no judgement :yikes:

:lol: I know, I was clarifying. Because I'm pedantic and longwinded and do that. Hence becoming a historian. :wink:

cinnaminson said:

oooh, i'm having a girl moment!!! where are you going and what are the outfit choices. can't help with the makeup much, i suck at it :(

I'm gonna wear tight black cords, a deep hot pink shirt that has black flowers/leaves on it, and thus I can't decide on the makeup. Hot pink is hard to do makeup for but I think I'll go with browns.

Axver said:

that needs to happen!!! i dont even know what the questions would be, but i'm sure everyone would fail. some really close friends of mine would have high marks. but yeah, the rest of the world wouldn't get it.

No spoken words said:

See you guys later on.

:wave:

why do axver and screwtape thank me?

and i have no idea who anybody in this movie is. isn't nev campbell supposed to have a 3some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom