The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

That makes it even more frustrating. You see the people who do jack shit about their health linger on without problems for years and ones that do care, get major problems!! WTF! I understand the frustrations....I've been a gym junkie, but last year I had to have major back surgery and now I'm waiting on heart surgery. Lifes an evil, twisted, hormonal bitch sometimes.

heart surgery, , , , holy crap.

I didn't know that either :hug:

mysterious_jen said:

what heart surgery i thought you were ok ???

fuck

:hug:

Fucks right. My electrical wiring is fucked and I'm waiting for surgery so that I don't have a stroke. Joy. Life is good. :tsk:

gluey said:
That makes it even more frustrating. You see the people who do jack shit about their health linger on without problems for years and ones that do care, get major problems!! WTF! I understand the frustrations....I've been a gym junkie, but last year I had to have major back surgery and now I'm waiting on heart surgery. Lifes an evil, twisted, hormonal bitch sometimes.

I've been giving that very rant for the last bloody year. It's ridiculous. I mean, FFS, my mother did an 80km ultra-marathon thing around Lake Taupo once. So she's not exactly a slacker! She's not even fifty yet. But life's a complete bastard, and there's not much that can be done about pancreatitis other than drastic diet changes to avoid further attacks.

And yikes, heart surgery? That's scary. All the best there. :hug:

Axver said:

I've been giving that very rant for the last bloody year. It's ridiculous. I mean, FFS, my mother did an 80km ultra-marathon thing around Lake Taupo once. So she's not exactly a slacker! She's not even fifty yet. But life's a complete bastard, and there's not much that can be done about pancreatitis other than drastic diet changes to avoid further attacks.

And yikes, heart surgery? That's scary. All the best there. :hug:

And it sucks that a person who cares enough to make what some slobs would consider 'drastic changes' to their life, then has to make further concessions :tsk: Logic has nothing to do with life I've decided.

coolian2 said:
I'm glad Uni starts back up this week. Back to exploring the food stores of Auckland :drool:

Don't you neglect us for some food store hussy. :angry:

mysterious_jen said:

oh crap. you gotta love those skipped beats and palpitations .

:hug: :hug:

no u23d for you !!!!!!!!!!!

Just try and stop me! They've taken away my alcohol, they've taken away my caffeine, they've taken away my multivitamins, but they're not going to stop me living! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom