The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got into it because my dad listens to it during his 45 minute commute everyday and occassionally would reference something someone said. The only guy I liked, really, was Jody McDonald on 950. Howard Eskin on 610 is one of the ten biggest pricks on the face of the earth, though he's smarter than 99% of the people he talks to and all of the others on 610.

No spoken words said:
Can you believe that I've never really listened to sports radio? Just never cared. When I put a radio on, it's for music.

I used to listen, but very quickly learnt everybody is stupid and are rather biased against the sports i like (i guess that's what you get for preferring a sport much better than rugby but less popular).

Now i listen for commentary only, if that.

I wish I had more time for sports. I spend what time I do have for it on local teams, so I really fall out of the loop nationally and, thus, fail miserably in fantasy sports.

The only thing I do pay attention to nationally well is college hoops, which is why I do well in pools. My past four years:

2004: 2nd
2005: 4th
2006: 2nd
2007: 1st

phillyfan26 said:
I wish I had more time for sports. I spend what time I do have for it on local teams, so I really fall out of the loop nationally and, thus, fail miserably in fantasy sports.

The only thing I do pay attention to nationally well is college hoops, which is why I do well in pools. My past four years:

2004: 2nd
2005: 4th
2006: 2nd
2007: 1st

Any early bracket predictions? Who's in, who's out?

Screwtape2 said:
Any early bracket predictions? Who's in, who's out?

I've really struggled to follow in the past few weeks due to incredibly large amounts of busy occuring, so I can't really give a definitive answer.

I'd avoid Memphis at all costs, though. That's just me.

phillyfan26 said:

I've really struggled to follow in the past few weeks due to incredibly large amounts of busy occuring, so I can't really give a definitive answer.

I'd avoid Memphis at all costs, though. That's just me.

I agree about Memphis.

I think the mid-majors are going to get screwed again. The MVC will probably only send Drake this year. That would suck for my Creighton Bluejays.

Screwtape2 said:
I agree about Memphis.

I think the mid-majors are going to get screwed again. The MVC will probably only send Drake this year. That would suck for my Creighton Bluejays.

Do you remember when Billy Packer tried to get the guy from the committee to say that the ACC deserved more teams because of their past performance? That was the funniest/stupidest/most random thing I've seen in a while.

phillyfan26 said:

Do you remember when Billy Packer tried to get the guy from the committee to say that the ACC deserved more teams because of their past performance? That was the funniest/stupidest/most random thing I've seen in a while.

Or when he told Charlie Rose that he was always fagging out on him. Billy Packer equals random.

I just came up with a fantastic guitar riff, but I'm worried that it sounds like something else. Only I can't think of what it is.

LemonMelon said:

I was hoping someone would appreciate the callback to the photo shoot Bono did for Vogue, but I'm not sure how many got it.

picturetk4.jpg

that's what corianderstem looked like when i first saw her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom