The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Labeling your CD collection is a positively mind-numbing task. :crack:

But at least I know where my copy of Unknown Pleasures is now.

Most of my music has been purchased through iTunes since it's cheaper to do so.

phillyfan26 said:
Most of my music has been purchased through iTunes since it's cheaper to do so.

I buy all the music I have, outside of the bootleg stuff from U2Start. I can do this, PFan, because I'm a high powered executive.

Screwtape2 said:

...and headquarters of the Pet Rescue Team. :wink:

What? Someone needs the Rescue Pet Squad? (I like to change it up)!?!?!?!?

dog.gif

cat.gif

EagleHeadMoving.gif

horse.gif

No spoken words said:
I do admit to liking the signature, LM. Nice work.

I was hoping someone would appreciate the callback to the photo shoot Bono did for Vogue, but I'm not sure how many got it.

picturetk4.jpg

Screwtape2 said:

I grew up watching Ken Griffey Jr. and became a fan of the team. Omaha has the crappy Triple A Royals team but I could never get into them. Sucking does that to a team.

Well, the funny thing is that a lot of good players have come through the Royals system, they just go elsewhere eventually......Damon and Beltran are two semi-recent examples.

Do not complain about baseball in Nebraska when you get the College WS every year.

Griffey Jr. Baseball is more fun when he's healthy and playing well. I always liked him, he was amazing when he was at his best, and I think it's obvious that there's been no HGH or Steroids in his world.

No spoken words said:

Well, the funny thing is that a lot of good players have come through the Royals system, they just go elsewhere eventually......Damon and Beltran are two semi-recent examples.

Do not complain about baseball in Nebraska when you get the College WS every year.

Griffey Jr. Baseball is more fun when he's healthy and playing well. I always liked him, he was amazing when he was at his best, and I think it's obvious that there's been no HGH or Steroids in his world.

Yeah the Royals are not very good at developing talent.

I love the CWS. It is a real experience. It is cool seeing young talent come through Omaha. What college team do you support?

I would love to see him return to the M's to end his career. I would love an Ichiro/Griffey outfield.

Well, the Royals have developed some talent...they just are unable to hang on to them. :) Now they have Gordon and Butler and Hochevar, so, we'll see. Greinke was supposed to be a can't-miss but he's been a bit of a headcase.

Griffey back to the M's would be nice. The Reds think they can contend, though.

Ichiro is one of my top 5 favorite players to watch. Just watching him gun runners down is fun enough, let alone the way he handles the bat....or his speed. Amazing talent.

No spoken words said:
Well, the Royals have developed some talent...they just are unable to hang on to them. :) Now they have Gordon and Butler and Hochevar, so, we'll see. Greinke was supposed to be a can't-miss but he's been a bit of a headcase.

Griffey back to the M's would be nice. The Reds think they can contend, though.

Ichiro is one of my top 5 favorite players to watch. Just watching him gun runners down is fun enough, let alone the way he handles the bat....or his speed. Amazing talent.

Are you into fantasy baseball?

Ichiro has really ducked out of the spotlight in the past few years, too, despite overwhelming consistency. He's a fantastic ballplayer.

Screwtape2 said:

Are you into fantasy baseball?

Been playing fantasy basketball and baseball since before Gore invented the internetz. We used to play via a company called Big Apple Sports, and you'd do everything via the mail. :) I'm old.

Oh, and, to answer your other question, I root for Michigan in College Baseball.

No spoken words said:

Been playing fantasy basketball and baseball since before Gore invented the internetz. We used to play via a company called Big Apple Sports, and you'd do everything via the mail. :) I'm old.

Oh, and, to answer your other question, I root for Michigan in College Baseball.

Are you playing Interference fantasy baseball?

I would like to see Big Ten teams go deeper into the regionals. I'd like to see the conference compete with the Big 12 in terms of success.

Screwtape2 said:

Are you playing Interference fantasy baseball?

I would like to see Big Ten teams go deeper into the regionals. I'd like to see the conference compete with the Big 12 in terms of success.

LM - There's no accounting for taste.

Coolian Two - Baseball is my favorite, but NFL Football is a very close 2nd. Love both. Amongst others, too, but those are top two.

Screw to the Tape, yes, I'm playing interference fantasy baseball, all signed up and everything.

And, believe me when I tell you that nobody wants to see the Big Ten succeed more than I do.

No spoken words said:

Screw to the Tape, yes, I'm playing interference fantasy baseball, all signed up and everything.

And, believe me when I tell you that nobody wants to see the Big Ten succeed more than I do.

What's your team name? I'm Japanese Takeover.

The Big Ten probably has the most dedicated fanbase to only the SEC in my opinion. The best part of the CWS is the fans. I love the devotion of Michigan fans. I hope to see them here sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom