The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are the only ones...the Aussies are the ones who made the bulk of the posts, I'm guessing, and I think they're all gone.

Did you have a good night? Axver/Tourist/Coolian, at al, get sad when you're not around.

Varitek said:
Awww but I was interacting with people in real life. Yeah I had a good night but I'm working on not oversharing :D

I wasn't actually looking for sordid details. I'm more of a pile it on type, as opposed to an instigator. :)

Real life is fun, I'm going to experience some of it today, gasp.

Dalton said:
You guys should have been here earlier. I was almost in a theology discussion.

Really? Sorry I missed that. I like the "almost", it implies that the ludicrousness of chat threads in general pre-empted that discussion from really flowering.

And the excitement that Dalton has about almost being in a theology discussion. He probably says that everyday to himself as he dreams of college while cooking fries.

Dorian Gray has officially requested to have her account deleted due to the Liechtenstein thread.

Her last posts were in the Liechtenstein thread talking about her pure fury. She was among a few who said they'd never return.

Dorian Gray said:
you know, to really spread false hope like this, is really a cruel thing to do.. sign of a bored, jaded, mean-spirited mind. you guys are a bunch of cruel fuckers. fuck right off.

phillyfan26 said:
Dorian Gray has officially requested to have her account deleted due to the Liechtenstein thread.

So the Kunstmuseum is causing mass account suicides? Wow, I thought the gig was pretty good actually. :slant:

unico said:
i :heart: your sig and av pics.

:hug:

So, how can we be sure they're actually trying to off themselves because of Kunstmuseum? Maybe they're just ashamed by what EYKIW has become in general.

i don't know. i guess everyone has their reasons. i'm having a hard time being sympathetic if they're going to keep being all public and whiny about it. seriously, if any of them had PMed or e-mailed me I would've happily talked to them about it. we apologized. that was that. there's no need to leave "anonymous" comments in assver's journal and be like "how do i delete my account?"

i don't even think those names are ever deleted. the IP addresses are just banned. if they don't like it either talk to us about it or stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom