The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
I just turned into a pumpkin, so I'm off to bed too...

:wave:

I'm sure I'll be around tomorrow at some point... :crack:

:lol:

Have a good night, Ali! :wave:

major_panic said:
Wow, it hits midnight and most of the Aussies disappear... Makes you think that we have real lives or something.

I actually went outside earlier today, believe it or not.

There was some bright thing in the sky. Do you have any idea what it might have been?

Axver said:

I actually went outside earlier today, believe it or not.

There was some bright thing in the sky. Do you have any idea what it might have been?

Bright thing in the sky... Next thing, you'll be telling me you saw people walking around on two legs.

major_panic said:

Bright thing in the sky... Next thing, you'll be telling me you saw people walking around on two legs.

I THINK I DID, ACTUALLY! :ohmy:

And the sky was also blue. What the hell's up with that?!

liamcool said:

I've never been in one, actually.

Quicker to just savagely brutalise the potatoes and turn them into chips out in the paddock, eh?

major_panic said:

What's a "sky"?

Funny thing overhead. Got ... birds. Clouds. Occasional plane. Looks fairly non-threatening, but I think it's a bit of a lurker as far as the Internet goes.

mysterious_jen said:
my brother saw a green sunset yesterday ,

im glad i passed on that acid.

:yikes:

The dangers of living in Geelong?

mysterious_jen said:
my brother saw a green sunset yesterday ,

im glad i passed on that acid.

:yikes:

Green sunset? Now THAT'S some serious dope. That, or that bay dredging project isn't going as well as they thought...

major_panic said:

Green sunset? Now THAT'S some serious dope. That, or that bay dredging project isn't going as well as they thought...

Zing! :lmao:

DREDGING = OWNED.

Hey, Maj. Panic, totally unrelated to anything else on this thread: I've been meaning to see if you're in any of my other classes. I'm in Democracy & Violence, Holocaust & Genocide, and, well, History In The Field but that's a placement so it doesn't really count.

Axver said:
Hey, Maj. Panic, totally unrelated to anything else on this thread: I've been meaning to see if you're in any of my other classes. I'm in Democracy & Violence, Holocaust & Genocide, and, well, History In The Field but that's a placement so it doesn't really count.

Nope, but if it's any consolation, your subjects sound more interesting than mine: New Testament Greek, Systematic Theology and Developmental Psychology 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom