The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Do I have to give you my lecture on the ills of having a social life too? :tsk:

Ah, I can't be bothered. I'll be a spectacular hypocrite from next week onwards anyway, what with uni restarting.

Ah, but is uni part of social life, or is it something that is important and gets in the way of Interference?

major_panic said:
Hypothetical major_panic is probably close to being Satan himself.

If not, then at least a crazy Asian contract assassin who kills people with Chinese swords.

:lmao:

So YOU are the shifting paradigm the terrorism course is all about ...

coolian2 said:

I think hypothetical me is about 60% pure. I can't remember now, i'll take it again next time the subject comes up..

I'm pretty sure hypothetical Ian was 64% corrupt. You were just worse than me.

coolian2 said:

Ah, but is uni part of social life, or is it something that is important and gets in the way of Interference?

Frankly, I'm hoping for at least a bit of the former this year. The Axverland part of Melbourne's pretty lonely.

Axver said:

:lmao:

So YOU are the shifting paradigm the terrorism course is all about ...

Correct. Except that hypothetical major_panic hunts down OBL and cuts his head off, ninja-style.

After that, he becomes the reason for anti-terror laws.

And, you're doing better than I am on the girlfriend front!

major_panic said:
Correct. Except that hypothetical major_panic hunts down OBL and cuts his head off, ninja-style.

After that, he becomes the reason for anti-terror laws.

And, you're doing better than I am on the girlfriend front!

:lol: ... not to mention: :uhoh:

Actually, you're probably doing better, since aforementioned ex-girlfriend just severely betrayed my trust and I've had to cut her entirely out of my life.

Thank fuck for this thread. It keeps me occupied.

coolian2 said:

I'm at least hoping to spend more time with my friends from school. That would at least justify my laziness with social contact at uni last year

Social contact at uni is generally overrated. Who needs friends when you can have imaginary friends?

coolian2 said:

I'm at least hoping to spend more time with my friends from school. That would at least justify my laziness with social contact at uni last year

My friends from school live in Toowoomba, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast. :|

coolian2 said:
And now, i sleep.

Goodbye everyone, i leave as the leader (just). The speed this thread is going at means i probably won't add to my postcount in here either.

See ya!

liamcool said:

Nah, too many people will die. I'm a pacifist terrorist.

:lol:

I didn't know any Irishmen knew the meaning of the word 'pacifist'. :wink:

Wow, it hits midnight and most of the Aussies disappear... Makes you think that we have real lives or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom