The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

Awesome. Great place for a good boy like me to be in, then!

As a rite of passage into this thread, you need to do this test and tell us your answer: http://www.armory.com./tests/100.html

I'm 85% pure, Screwtape's got the record with 99% pure. We're not entirely convinced that he is in fact human.

major_panic said:
Yeah, pretty much. I guess this isn't a good time for me to tell you all about the joys of sex after marriage?

:lol:

Even Screwtape and I are going to have to disagree with you there! He's atheist and I'm agnostic.

coolian2 said:

Not even close to the brilliance of Inaccessible Island.

I'll bet Varitek is still kicking herself for oversharing, while our creepy lurker continues to enjoy the memories

Well, I was referring to the whole 15,000+ post insanity. But yes. I wonder when Varitek will show up and what great stories she will have for us then?

major_panic said:
I'm 94% pure.

Damn, guess I've gotta pull out the old flagellant whip on myself...

Ah, you're equal with PFan then.

In contrast, if I remember correctly, Jen's 78% corrupt and Varitek's 77% corrupt.

You could also do a hypothetical Maj. Panic based on everything you'd like to do. We've had some funny results with that. Especially from our dear friend Screwtape, who's a champion for playing along with all our jokes. Hypothetical Axver is 58% corrupt, which I think was the least corrupt result until Screwtape dropped 28% on us.

coolian2 said:

Not even close to the brilliance of Inaccessible Island.

I'll bet Varitek is still kicking herself for oversharing, while our creepy lurker continues to enjoy the memories

I've clearly missed too much. Having a busy normal life is getting in the way of Interference damn it!

major_panic said:

I've clearly missed too much. Having a busy normal life is getting in the way of Interference damn it!

Do I have to give you my lecture on the ills of having a social life too? :tsk:

Ah, I can't be bothered. I'll be a spectacular hypocrite from next week onwards anyway, what with uni restarting.

Hypothetical major_panic is probably close to being Satan himself.

If not, then at least a crazy Asian contract assassin who kills people with Chinese swords.

Axver said:

Ah, you're equal with PFan then.

In contrast, if I remember correctly, Jen's 78% corrupt and Varitek's 77% corrupt.

You could also do a hypothetical Maj. Panic based on everything you'd like to do. We've had some funny results with that. Especially from our dear friend Screwtape, who's a champion for playing along with all our jokes. Hypothetical Axver is 58% corrupt, which I think was the least corrupt result until Screwtape dropped 28% on us.

I think hypothetical me is about 60% pure. I can't remember now, i'll take it again next time the subject comes up..

major_panic said:
Hey there Screwtape, don't think I've met you yet.

Screwtape is our resident artsy romantic poet with no idea about how love works in the real world.

To tell the truth, I'm probably almost as oblivious. I've just managed to have a girlfriend once.

(Also, Screwtape's tracklists from past Desert Island tournaments are the thing of legend.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom