The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
I was at an engagement party all afternoon... got home about an hour ago... and only now that I am home alone in front of the computer, am I eating cake and drinking alcohol....

Part of my brain tells me there's something very wrong with this picture. The other part is a postwhore and doesn't care. :lol:

Try going to a wedding today...it was meant to be outdoors but thanks to the rain it got moved indoors. The bride arrived, the rain stopped and she refuses to get out of the car until all the guests have moved ALL the chairs, carpet tables etc outside so she can be married outdoors. It blew a bloody gale through the ceremony, and started drizzling, but Bridezilla got her way.

coolian2 said:
Who will we pair Ax up with? Screwtape?

... oh fuck.

I = OWNED.

I'll just go hide with my history books and Porcupine Tree CDs and setlists in a corner, thank you.

gluey said:

Try going to a wedding today...it was meant to be outdoors but thanks to the rain it got moved indoors. The bride arrived, the rain stopped and she refuses to get out of the car until all the guests have moved ALL the chairs, carpet tables etc outside so she can be married outdoors. It blew a bloody gale through the ceremony, and started drizzling, but Bridezilla got her way.

BRIDE FOR THE PHAIL !

gluey said:

I'd tell her where she could stick her chairs, carpets and tables..........SIDEWAYS

Alisaura said:

It was way over in the western suburbs too, I was practically halfway to your place anyway... :(

If my housemates come home now (they're staying at the party till later) and catch me like this, I'll never hear the end of it... :lol: ... :uhoh:

wot !
we could have whored on together ! :drool:

Right all, must go to bed before the sprogs wake in a few hours :yikes: It's been fun and I'm sorry to say you'll be seeing more of me.....:evil:

gluey said:
Ye gods... I cannot understand people who get so uptight about things. Even your wedding... sure, you don't do it every day, but stuff happens, right? :shrug:

coolian2 said:

:up:

The groom must have been a bit of a silly bugger to carry on with in, unless he was just as precious
No he has a large thumb indent on the top of his head.....

gluey said:
Right all, must go to bed before the sprogs wake in a few hours :yikes: It's been fun and I'm sorry to say you'll be seeing more of me.....:evil:

Glad to have another postwhore on board. Have a good one! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom