The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:
So what is it we're trying to achieve here (apart from having a bloody good time?) :lol:

After Liechtenstein? Keeping to ourselves! :lol:

coolian2 said:

Ah yes, i saw it but i didn't have anything to say. LMs faux-journal was saying it all

Ah, right, good. LM's faux-journal was just amazing. I'd love him to do that for real! :lol:

mofo82 would probably friend him in all seriousness.

I was at an engagement party all afternoon... got home about an hour ago... and only now that I am home alone in front of the computer, am I eating cake and drinking alcohol....

Part of my brain tells me there's something very wrong with this picture. The other part is a postwhore and doesn't care. :lol:

Alisaura said:
I was at an engagement party all afternoon... got home about an hour ago... and only now that I am home alone in front of the computer, am I eating cake and drinking alcohol....

Part of my brain tells me there's something very wrong with this picture. The other part is a postwhore and doesn't care. :lol:

:lol:

I do insist you go on a bit of a drive and share the cake and alcohol with Jen, cin, and I.

Alisaura said:

heheheh

i am in a similar position but minus cake and had no yukky engagement partys to attend

mysterious_jen said:

ohhh ian is going to visit wetwang with gluey now ?

:eyebrow:

there are some great hook ups happening

He likes my samosa. It's hot. He doesn't like the cold from what I've heard.

Axver said:

Ah, right, good. LM's faux-journal was just amazing. I'd love him to do that for real! :lol:

mofo82 would probably friend him in all seriousness.

Haha. He should and we can pretend to be angry about it.

It would be our next big laugh at the expense of someone precious.

Alisaura said:

you don't have to go home to whining kids or a whining partner. there's nothin' wrong with that at all :up:

gluey said:
:tsk: Sense of humour anyone?

Exactly! How can anybody go through life being such a humourless prat?

But they're making me laugh every time they comment. :up:

coolian2 said:

Haha. He should and we can pretend to be angry about it.

It would be our next big laugh at the expense of someone precious.

:lol: I'd love to totally pwn him again. The miserable git would deserve it.

mysterious_jen said:
pick up axe and cin on the way, party at my house,

liam could get on a flight here within 2 hrs ........
its alllll good :drool:
It was way over in the western suburbs too, I was practically halfway to your place anyway... :(

If my housemates come home now (they're staying at the party till later) and catch me like this, I'll never hear the end of it... :lol: ... :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom