The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Yeah, but our original topic technically still is Pop Survivor Round One!
Aah... so this is a sub-topic of on-topic U2-ness in a sub-forum of the off-topic non-U2 forum...??

*brainmelt*

I'm tired. :der:

Alisaura said:

Aah... so this is a sub-topic of on-topic U2-ness in a sub-forum of the off-topic non-U2 forum...??

*brainmelt*

I'm tired. :der:

... that sounds good to me. :lol:

coolian2 said:
We're picking up a few passengers along the way.

Are we the postwhoring train?

People get ready, there's a train a-coming
Picking up passengers thread to thread
Posts are the key
They open threads and flamewars
You don't need no context, just get onboard

coolian2 said:

The a-thon started on Pop Round 1, but it had definitely been brewing throughout Passengers.

I think it had been brewing for the whole tournament! We had some 100+, 200+ post threads during both October and JT, and probably some other albums too.

I still can't believe how Pop round one took off though. That was some astonishing messageboard spontaneity.

Axver said:

I think it had been brewing for the whole tournament! We had some 100+, 200+ post threads during both October and JT, and probably some other albums too.

I still can't believe how Pop round one took off though. That was some astonishing messageboard spontaneity.

Oh yes, i remember JT Round 1. At the time it was as busy as Interference had been in ages

Alisaura said:
oh no, not that smiley for Ax.... :giggle:

*gets the thumb-eraser*

:lol:

For those who don't know, the correct metal horns do not at all have the thumb sticking out. Anybody with their thumb out is a hopeless poser and will probably get killed at a Mayhem gig. And the silly Interference rockon smiley has his thumb out. How untr00. :tsk:

I am sure Liam will back me up on the epic phailure of that smiley.

cinnaminson said:
holy cow it's mardi gras night tonight, how could I have forgotton ? :dance:
Someone loaned me a video which contained Bono commentating the mardi gras one year... it must have been '98? During Popmart, anyway... :lol:

coolian2 said:

Oh yes, i remember JT Round 1. At the time it was as busy as Interference had been in ages

We've brought new life to Interference. :drool:

And anonymous n00bs to my LJ. :happy:

coolian2 said:

Our theme song!

Did we miss Bono snippeting it in Liechtenstein?

It was probably in Bad.

If we ever come good on doing a bootleg with manually-added snippets, I suppose someone could sing it in somewhere! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom