The Temple Bar - Zoots Don't Get It On Wit' No Skank ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you guys don't realize is I'm the one that gets yelled at via pm and email about it with stuff like "Why do you let those guys carry on like that in every thread??11/1/1 Aren't you going to do something!??!! Where are teh moDss!!???"

What you guys don't realize is I'm the one that gets yelled at via pm and email about it with stuff like "Why do you let those guys carry on like that in every thread??11/1/1 Aren't you going to do something!??!! Where are teh moDss!!???"

From who?

I just got back from my video productions class, got to be the technical director, and the director of a "news program" it was pretty effin sweet, and I'm super hyped now

I just got back from my video productions class, got to be the technical director, and the director of a "news program" it was pretty effin sweet, and I'm super hyped now

Congrats! I love tech directing.

Yep.

wtf. read on people. I'm sorely tempted to yell at the moDss next time I see something ridiculous...other than my own posts of course. I haven't even looked in that bali thing, but I want to fork my eyes out already. There has to be some solution to this whole thing if people's internal ignore functions are not working. Hmm.

I'm not a big fan of pickin' on the n00bs. I'm a much bigger fan of cracking jokes about veteran members. Like Beav.

Ok Reggie your last avatar was creepy but WHAT IS ON THAT GUY'S FOREHEAD? :sad:

My dad actually called someone a little bastard today... and it WASN'T me. I could not stop laughing. He was drinking da powerjuice pretty heavily that moment.

Ok, Media Analysis, I am a little weary of this class. But man, Video I is more than making up for it. Plus, I get Video I 3 times a week, and only have to deal with Media once a week. Tomorrow is a Double portion of history, with a little history of rock thrown in (yes, I AM in a history of rock class, and YES it does fill a core curriculum course :rockon: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom