The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
:sad: no all around class a state championship this year... lost by a point to the eventual champ in the semi's.

alas, there's always next year :sigh:

That sucks :( Sorry you didn't get to go further.

No Kat - it was some song that was on at the time. No worries -I've already banned myself from making any more bars :yes:

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
:sad: no all around class a state championship this year... lost by a point to the eventual champ in the semi's.

alas, there's always next year :sigh:

Pretty soon your team can hang with the Islanders and watch some post season action. :happy:

Sorry man, that sucks.

June'08

I don't know if this one will be fun so much. I'm pretty sure I was asked to make up numbers. Whatever - we'll see how it plays out.I don't have to worry about it for ages, although I did have to look at dress pictures today and give opinions.

You know, for all the [bad] advice I give in here, it's nothing compared to the [bad] advice I don't give in zoo confessionals. That's just a place dying for [bad] advice from me, but I contain myself, cause I have respect. Or some shit. :|

I wasn't going to be - trust me. They got engaged in Dec, and the other 3 girls have known for a while. Let's just say we have differences. She thinks I'm a really bad influence and doesn't like my brother and I hanging out. At one point I was told that "when you get a BF we can spend more time together, because then XXXX(my brother) will have someone to talk to" :)

We make an effort, and I really hope things work out well for them, I'm sure they will, she is just very judgemental of people who don't have a set schedule for when things should happen in life.

UberBeaver said:
You know, for all the [bad] advice I give in here, it's nothing compared to the [bad] advice I don't give in zoo confessionals. That's just a place dying for [bad] advice from me, but I contain myself, cause I have respect. Or some shit. :|

I think all of the blue crack appreciates that you hold back :) Seriously though, it is very hard to not post in there. I don't go very often as it's hard to not type what I want - which may not be advice, good or bad!

Anyone here have a facebook thing? Help!!

I signed up last night and now I'm getting msgs from people I have not talked to in yrs and have no desire to talk to - where is it getting the addresses from - is it my email address book :crazy:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
Anyone here have a facebook thing? Help!!

I signed up last night and now I'm getting msgs from people I have not talked to in yrs and have no desire to talk to - where is it getting the addresses from - is it my email address book :crazy:

I have Facebook, and I've had some very random people from my past contact me.

Maybe they found you because of your place of work or past schools that you attended? That's the only way I can think of - that's how people have apparently found me.

I like that it's more private than MySpace. I've denied a few people so far.

snowbunny00774 said:
I wasn't going to be - trust me. They got engaged in Dec, and the other 3 girls have known for a while. Let's just say we have differences. She thinks I'm a really bad influence and doesn't like my brother and I hanging out. At one point I was told that "when you get a BF we can spend more time together, because then XXXX(my brother) will have someone to talk to" :)

We make an effort, and I really hope things work out well for them, I'm sure they will, she is just very judgemental of people who don't have a set schedule for when things should happen in life.

You need this guy
mad.jpg

Feel free to send an email with his address. He lives here:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r122/clozepin/mad.jpg

That sounds like it sucks. Sorry to hear. She sounds kinda bitchy. :(

I don't know what Facebook is, and I don't think I want to. I spend enough time online.

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

Wow, no offense but she sounds like a biatch! :|

:dance:

I'm not going to bother with the facebook thing - I'm not really sure what the point of it is.

I think we might as well close the bar :)

Last edited:
why close the bar? :(

there has been a breach of security with the hamster ball. Princess got it open once , we may not make the derby this time. :tsk:

No one is here - or they leave when I'm around!

She's pretty crafty eh? How does it work - she's supposed to stay in there till you let her out?

I always wanted a hampster when I was a kid. :)

I just went for a run, and I think it was a little too soon after I ate dinner. :huh: I should definitely wait longer before exercising.

redkat said:
you've never seen one? super cute really and she's getting fast!

it has a twist on top, it's just a clear plastic ball with ventilation she just rolls along as she walks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8zlI_vNVS4

:cute: - and she got out?? how long can they be in that for? what if they just want to stop moving?

I've never really even seen a hamster - once I think :reject:

Hope you're feeling better Thora...

30 min is probably tops. She can stop and just sit, she never does though. When I put the ball up to the cage she jumps right in. She seems to love it.

She got it open but the open side was down so luckily I got her fast enough or I'd probably still be looking for her. You don't want a hamster lost in your house :uhoh:

I know the feeling Thora, hope you feel better. :)

I'm feeling fine now. :D I just got over-eager to go running, and didn't stop to think about how long it had been since I'd eaten dinner. It's such a beautiful evening, and I wanted to run before it started getting dark.

Good thing you caught her Kat - You would never find her!

I think you should share those nice evenings Thora - it's getting better here but still a bit dull - 3 weeks and we should be set :drool:

Good evening all

I joined the facebook thingy lately and I think so long as you don't join too many networks.. you won't have too many unwanted visitors. That's what I hope anyway :wink: :uhoh:

I was looking for an Interference group there but there doesn't seem to be one.

Snow - the weather has been so crummy lately, so I had to take advantage of a beautiful day. I'm hoping these days will be more often now.

RavenBlue said:
Good evening all

I joined the facebook thingy lately and I think so long as you don't join too many networks.. you won't have too many unwanted visitors. That's what I hope anyway :wink: :uhoh:

I was looking for an Interference group there but there doesn't seem to be one.

I haven't joined any networks yet, and probably won't. It's been good for me so far.

Back
Top Bottom