The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've only ever said nice things - maybe not in straightforward terms, I'm a bit dry, but no need to be hunting me down...

Snow, if they ever came in here and hunted you down, I'd take it upon myself to wage war against them for all time. I'd waltz into their little party and make sarcastic comment after comment, and then I'd bring Beav into it to help me out with his brand of humor/lunacy. You're safe here.

No spoken words said:
Snow, if they ever came in here and hunted you down, I'd take it upon myself to wage war against them for all time. I'd waltz into their little party and make sarcastic comment after comment, and then I'd bring Beav into it to help me out with his brand of humor/lunacy. You're safe here.

im with you and beav, any attack on our bar would lead to very severe consequences.:up:

Tre, there are few things I'm ever truly certain of, but, I would be certain that you'd be there with us, should Pleba make the mistake of coming in here and attacking Snow, or anyone else.

I love you guys :sexywink:

even if one of you is an autumn :lol:

I like that Grace Kelly song, although I didn't realize the band is apparently "furries" or whatever. Not that it would matter - I dpn't judge. mostly.

My hair is sort of Red, and so I'm deemed an autumn. I was told to wear a lot of greens and burnt orange and shit. I do wear a lot of green, actually. Shirts, not pants. Well, wait, I do own a pair of green, like, dark green cargo pants and cargo shorts and it dawns on me that I'm rambling.

I never checked out the Stila - :hmm: was caught up in benefit, candy apple and brutal sales people who can go fuck themselves.

I'll have to rectify that :yes:

night vp :wave:

stila is my favorite company right now :reject: <i'm an addict

nsw- green is always good on a red head

I'm gonna have to rent sw and indy to watch back to back :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Gnight VP :kiss:

Forgot to tell you - I got season 1 of House. :hyper: I've watched so many episodes so close together, I'm becoming a hypochondriac. I'm currently developing about 48 rare diseases. :lol:

Dr. House can help, I'm sure. :drool:

Snow, I don't think I'd heard you picked a weekend. Is that the weekend of Mother's day? That might be a tough one to get away for.

:wave:

Goodnight VP.

Kat, Mikeflix has all the SW and Indy films. Bear that in mind. :) I can deliver in person, should I ever meet the OC interference contingent.

VintagePunk said:

Snow, I don't think I'd heard you picked a weekend. Is that the weekend of Mother's day? That might be a tough one to get away for.

:wave:

This is for the dry run weekend - with LMPA.

Bring Sarah - it'll be good practice is she decides on UWO :yes:

never mind - I know what you meant-

maybe the following weekend?

how is your mom btw?

thora I saw your comp. problems that sucks. I know I've had that problem before I can't remember how i fixed it. I'd try another mouse and reboot <knows little about computers

nsw we should have a interference screening :drool:

tre I never used to wear green because my mom always insisted I wear it. Wow I'm wearing it now. :shewon: :angry:

Back
Top Bottom