The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tre, you need more of his stuff.

VP, nice, thanks for showing me that thread/your review. I saw him back in 1990. His voice then sounded somewhere between the clearness of then and the deepness of today. The show was fantastic. I'd like to see him again, actually.

He did "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters" at a post 9/11 tribute at the Garden and I got really emotional watching it.

VintagePunk said:

OMG - fate :cute:

Surprisingly enough - I :heart: The Bitch is Back.

My long list of funeral songs also includes Don't let the sun go down on me.

VP - I need your advice - I stepped into Pleba by mistake, the thread title caught my eye, the pictures - well let's just say they also caught my eye. Now it seems I somehow offended someone - wanna sort that shit out for me :D

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

VP - I need you're advice - I stepped into Pleba by mistake, the thread title caught my eye, the pictures - well let's just say they also caught my eye. Now it seems I somehow offended someone - wanna sort that shit out for me :D

:lmao: What thread?? The thing is, I post in the PGP threads in the Pleban section (chat thread just like this), but I never go into the main Pleba part with the pictures - probably haven't posted in there for a year and a half. About the only time I ever peek in is if some drama comes to my attention - like now. :shifty: :lol:

No spoken words said:
Tre, you need more of his stuff.

VP, nice, thanks for showing me that thread/your review. I saw him back in 1990. His voice then sounded somewhere between the clearness of then and the deepness of today. The show was fantastic. I'd like to see him again, actually.

He did "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters" at a post 9/11 tribute at the Garden and I got really emotional watching it.

That show was...wow. It was awe-inspiring. I worship Elton. Last year was a great concert year for me.

Reading the post just now made me all happy again. :)

VintagePunk said:

Admittedly, I went through a crush on Bono phase for about the first 6 months of the tour. But I grew out of it, and mostly think he's a wanker, now. :wink:

Kidding. But that? Would get me tarred and feathered in Pleba. :shifty: They take their boys very seriously.

No fucking shit :livesanotherday:

Funny you should mentioned feathered - I think parts of New York ended up in feathers - Boas :drool:

I'm still finding them in stuff :crack:

No spoken words said:
I almost posted a photo in that thread, but, since Snow made nice, I did not bother. Would have been funny, though.

Post it here. :shifty:

Damn, now I want to listen to Elton. Or watch my Elton dvd.

One day, I'll get all Pleba on your asses, and post pictures from when I met the band.

I was gonna do this:

"Hi PLEBAN's. Long time lurker, first time poster. Here is my favorite Larry photo:

ld.jpg

snowbunny00774 said:
Nice Lila. I'm stuck on MAC myself right now :needtomoveon: . I'm also in love with the candy apple body mousse thing from sephora. Not make up I know but I'm obsessed with it right now and felt I should publicly declare my love for it :flirt:

Sorry NSW - that prob didn't help with the sleepy factor!

my new favorite eye shadow it does happen to be green but has other flecks in it as well. I Love it :love:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P157200&categoryId=B70

it's the jealous jordana, goes on really well too

Back
Top Bottom