The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a fan either, at all, but I have to give credit where it's due.

What counter? :makeupdrool:
yeah - I'm thinking I'm associating the green eyeshadow with the general mess I was on St. Patricks day...it has looked alright before, I'll have to try it again.

Blue you say? don't have any blue yet...

LOL and G'nite '78

NSW - are you still on eastern time?

Snow - it was the Lancome makeup counter. I'm a brunette with brown eyes. No blue shadow here :der:

Sleep well 78.

Lila, not even sure if I am or not, just landed a few hours ago. I doubt I was gone long enough to really be on another clock.

Snow, how dare you address me like that? :)

My lame excuse revolves around it being a long day, that's about it.

Nice Lila. I'm stuck on MAC myself right now :needtomoveon: . I'm also in love with the candy apple body mousse thing from sephora. Not make up I know but I'm obsessed with it right now and felt I should publicly declare my love for it :flirt:

Sorry NSW - that prob didn't help with the sleepy factor!

snowbunny00774 said:
Nice Lila. I'm stuck on MAC myself right now :needtomoveon: . I'm also in love with the candy apple body mousse thing from sephora. Not make up I know but I'm obsessed with it right now and felt I should publicly declare my love for it :flirt:

Everyone talks about MAC and I kinda want to try it. But I've been using my stuff for years. Maybe I should check out their eyeliners and shadows? You think? :hmm:

What is this body mousse you speak of :shifty:

Don't mind us NSW.

You can talk about sports, I won't mind. Howz about that UCLA making it to the final 4? Hubby is all happy. That's his team year in and year out.

Try the lisptick first - that's how I got sucked in (the lustre finish is quite fun)

I was hoping you'd ask lol...

I bought it as part of a trio, and apparently that's the only way you can get it. I'm not mad on the other two flavours (scents, I know, but trust me - they're like flavours)

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produ...ahooPI-_-datafeed-_-allpdts&_requestid=120087

So how was baseball NSW :attemptstoredeemself:

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm going to MAC in a couple of weeks with some friends. I too have heard raves about it, and I fully intend on giving it a shot. :D

ThoraSEB said:

I'm going to MAC in a couple of weeks with some friends. I too have heard raves about it, and I fully intend on giving it a shot. :D

I've been using it for years, and it still entertains me. Beware the girls if you're getting your makeup done though. It's normally good but at Christmas the one made me feel like a drag queen after, my friend had her a few weeks ago and same thing.

Most of them are awesome though :yes:

No spoken words said:
There's no need to talk about sports in here, there's more to life. Makeup included. Carry on.

Trust me - I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't even a tiny bit curious.

How was it - who did you see?

snowbunny00774 said:

I've been using it for years, and it still entertains me. Beware the girls if you're getting your makeup done though. It's normally good but at Christmas the one made me feel like a drag queen after, my friend had her a few weeks ago and same thing.

Most of them are awesome though :yes:

We are planning on getting makeovers, so we'll be sure to not let them make us into trashy whores. :lol:

Oh, well, the bulk of my trip was business. But, we did have a nice work/baseball outing on Saturday. Our affiliate televises the Marlins, so, they hosted an outing at a Marlins game, with about 200 employees/clients coming to a pre-game party, then we all watched the game. They played the Mets. 2 hour drive from Orlando, but it was fun.

Sounds good, NSW.

Someone from my high school played for the Marlins several years ago. I think he plays for the Cubs now, but I'm not too sure.

Cool. Glad it was worth it :up:

I only made it to one Jays game last year - It was fun though :)
The crowd more so than the actual game.

We have some Dodgers tickets already. Hopefully I get to go to one of the games. Hubby has 4 tix for 1 game and 2-3 for others. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom