The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think i'm just too stupid to recognize the lines. :sad:

I'm really bad at that, I'm in awe of people that can quote lines :drool: Plus I never see a movie more than once

Lila64 said:

It took emails to customer service at Albertson's, and my husband visiting the store on a regular basis. However, my friend had found a pint the night before hubby did, so we had a spoonfol then, and a bowlful last night :drool: 2 pints in the freezer that won't last til the end of the week. Vanilla with swirls of caramel and chocolate covered waffle cone pieces I believe. Similar to Haagen Daaz' Caramel Cone, which we had at the mall on Saturday. And yes, we were desperate to try it as well. Check with your local markets that carry Ben & Jerry's :shrug:

The closest Ben and Jerry's to us is in Toronto. There are a few in Toronto, one in Ottawa, and maybe a couple others in the province. But you get my point, few and far between, and HOURS away.

Supermarkets here carry limited flavours of B&J's - if you're lucky, you might find a store with 5 flavours - nothing exotic.

Damn this country. :madwife: :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

The closest Ben and Jerry's to us is in Toronto. There are a few in Toronto, one in Ottawa, and maybe a couple others in the province. But you get my point, few and far between, and HOURS away.

Supermarkets here carry limited flavours of B&J's - if you're lucky, you might find a store with 5 flavours - nothing exotic.

Damn this country. :madwife: :sigh:

Superstore has a good, not really ice cream one that's a fudge, and something in cherry too :drool:

Kat - I'm no good for recognizing that stuff either..I have to rely on people telling me.

VP - maybe you can ask your local market who carried B&J to order the ice cream for you? Just a thought. We didn't have a B&J's around here til about a year or two ago.

Never saw those movies? Geez VP, are you living under a rock? Or are movies just that slow in getting to Canada :wink:

Lila64 said:
VP - maybe you can ask your local market who carried B&J to order the ice cream for you? Just a thought. We didn't have a B&J's around here til about a year or two ago.

Never saw those movies? Geez VP, are you living under a rock? Or are movies just that slow in getting to Canada :wink:

The projector would melt the igloo. :wink:

Snow - Superstore...is that part of the Zehrs/Loblaws chain?

VintagePunk said:

We have Zehrs here, but no Superstore. I think we went to one in St. Thomas once, though. :hmm:

I didn't know St. T had one - it wouldn't be as good as the one here anyway :tsk:

there is one around the corner from me - you can visit it in May :flirt:

http://www.nofactzone.net/

Response (George) - 03/26/2007 11:15 AM
Hi ****,

Thanks for writing, and sorry for the slow reply. Sadly at this time we do not have plans to introduce Stephen Colbert’s AmeriCone Dream outside of the United States. The Canadian market gets far fewer Ben & Jerry’s options based upon production capabilities for Ben & Jerry’s in Canada (most of the Canadian product is made in Ontario) including issues like packaging redesign, labeling laws etc., and importation quotas on ice cream. All these complex pieces are part of our international marketing strategy.

We will absolutely be forwarding your request on to our marketing and international marketing departments and hopefully it won’t be too long before Colbert’s AmeriCone Dream makes it’s way across the border. Of course we might just do what Stephen has suggested and stage a pre-emptive ice cream invasion.

Thanks again for writing,

Ben & Jerry’s

:mad:

Sorry VP - time to plan an Americone invasion. Hurry, and I'll even save you a spoonful or two if you get here by Friday :wink:

Finally read the Han vs. Indy thread, though I voted days ago. Some persuasive arguments there. I cannot divulge who I voted for :silent:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Don't forget a lot of us are 'lazy' too!! :ohmy:

which is why the ice cream is near the entry of the store. it's a conspiracy they know we're too lazy to hunt for it

beav it's a tie, get one more vote and try to close the thread :wink:

hi gg :hug:

While we were away, P & I were in awe of the size of portions.
She got shake from McDs and it was a large, but was the size of our extra large.

Of course this doesn't explain why I need to lose 25 lbs :angry:

Back
Top Bottom