The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snow - the white flowers that smell good might be jasmine
jasminepinwheel01.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I suppose it's all in the way you frame it. :shifty:

And btw, if you do find any who are willing, I'm bringing 'em home after you're done. :drool:

I'll fight you for them :glovesup:

True Lila, I just read the fast growing part and thought of the one I have. Most definitely not as pretty as Jasmine.

From the looks of the last few pages, it appears all the action is late night - which means I'll miss it all :lol:

SF's going to be a lot of fun :D I hope London'll still be standing after we leave :wink:

Night Drea - I'll be starting the countdown in that thread soon!

Kat :heart: I'm so glad to hear that - any idea of the outlook yet?

He'll be in the hospital for a bit to be watched and have tests done. They aren't sure yet where the stroke took place? They just know he had one. He is able to move and he is oriented.

He said it started last night around 8 and he kept getting up thinking something was wrong but he was confused and couldn't communicate so he'd go back to bed. :( It wasn't until 8:30 this morning that my mom realized something was wrong and called my brother THEN 911.

hours later they finally call me but that's another issue :mad:

redkat said:
He'll be in the hospital for a bit to be watched and have tests done. They aren't sure yet where the stroke took place? They just know he had one. He is able to move and he is oriented.

He said it started last night around 8 and he kept getting up thinking something was wrong but he was confused and couldn't communicate so he'd go back to bed. :( It wasn't until 8:30 this morning that my mom realized something was wrong and called my brother THEN 911.

hours later they finally call me but that's another issue :mad:

That sucks it took so long Kat - the 9111 call and the notifying you :hug:

The movement etc. has to be a good sign right?

sorry to hear about your dad kat :( hope he's ok :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:

how was it???

pretty good, dont dream it's over went over really well. lovers didnt. and under the bridge wouldve gone over better if i wouldve played it better aka rehearsed it more :shifty:

im getting pics on my computer now...

Back
Top Bottom