The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cursing.gif

I'm no stranger to this place

:shifty:

Why am I being soloed out? How many of you are up at 2:00am? Huh? :grumpy:

I do remember you calling me redkat looking for a song that you couldn't remember. And you were on a date. Sound familiar? :flirt:

maybe you are pickin' on me because of this....
Harrison_Ford.jpg

:sigh:

Not bad, not bad at all, thanks. :hug: I've been really busy working on a project for work, and it was finally finished today :sighofrelief: I'm glad it's over and done with, but knowing my job, I'll probably be thrown something else very soon that will take up all my time. :lol:

How goes your day today?

It definitely was a good feeling! :yes:

Ugh. Essays. :grumpy: Well, hopefully it won't take you too long. You should take a short break and go outside!

It's been really nice here for the last few days, so I've been doing more running than I normally do. Since I'm in my office all stinking day long, and can just stare wistfully outside, I'm trying to enjoy the nice weather in the evenings.

Hi ladies.

:)

You know what song I can't stand, but when I hear it someplace else, I love it is?.........."Between a man and a woman".....go figure.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
The sky looks like it's ready to split open here. It was so nice all day, too. :slant:

Guess that gives me more incentive to study once I get home, huh? :huh:

Same here :ugh:

The streets need to be cleaned though so at least it will help with that.

Boring ahead:

I think I've finally figured out what to do with my deck. The last two summers I've bought those wrought iron gazebos, and they have both collapsed in the winter when I didn't get to take the roof off before the first snow. I have all the framwork from them that isn't bent out of shape, and I think I'm going to TRY and train the vines I have to grow over the deck. I think. I suck at this garden shit. :confused:

Silver Lace - It grows really fast. It's just the whole training it part, and making sure it doesn't get too out of hand. I kind of liked the fabric roof as I could sit out there in the rain, but I'm sure I can still sort something out.

Back
Top Bottom