The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bomac, you know, some tat designs, i totally think of on the spot, and some i ponder over. the one on my ankle i designed myself. i'm actually going to hand draw my magnificent tattoo. i wanna make sure the artist gets the stripes right.

it's something that will last with you forever. so take your time. i love that i smile at my tats whenever i see them. :)

Ah, that's sweet. You definitely planning on getting one in T.O.? I can hold your hand if you like!

I always said if I got one it would be of the actual Joshua Tree but alas, I'll probably never get one.

yeah, i'm leaning toward it. i gotta email some artists and see who will give me a decent price. i might take you up on the hand offer ;)

the joshua tree would be an awesome tat! you really don't think you'll get it? shall we drink before the ink?

omg, that's true although I'm seeing it in French, possibly because I've written in French a few times, I suppose.

drink before the ink? :lol: sure, as long as I'm sober by bedtime - I hate going to work hungover :no:

Oh, the fun we will have! :evil:

Btw, guess what's on the menu for dinner tonight? :wink:
Oh, we will cause a ruckus, that's for sure :hi5:

Same thing I'm making for dinner this weekend? :drool:

Not sure if you guys are chocoholics like me but if so here's the world's most dangerous cake! (I strongly suggest chocolate chips)

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract

1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour
in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and
vanilla extract, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake
will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a
little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
:drool: And this will be dessert for the weekend.

kaf, pencil me in for a massage as well, plz. i've decided i think i just need new traps. mine are horrible. i get adjusted, i get massaged occasionally...but they still suck. i'm trying to work them out more. that's helping...but, yeah they still suck.
I hear ya, girl. I'll fix your trapezeii(lol), I'm good at that. Your neck will be longer after an hour with me.

Back
Top Bottom