The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pit is overrated, in my opinion.

I lined up in Vancouver, and got the outer rail almost completely in the centre. I almost always prefer the rail, hence why I don't mind lining up. Plus, you get to meet awesome people not named Katherine. I mean, I met some people in Vancouver I hadn't seen since the Montreal show in 2005.

The pit is overrated, in my opinion.

I lined up in Vancouver, and got the outer rail almost completely in the centre. I almost always prefer the rail, hence why I don't mind lining up. Plus, you get to meet awesome people not named Katherine. I mean, I met some people in Vancouver I hadn't seen since the Montreal show in 2005.

You can get outer rail without lining up all day either but if you enjoy it, go for it. I hate it!

What kind of goodies :hmm:

Poutine and U2 beer! It really exists in Quebec, can't find a picture though.

EDIT: original statement retracted. but still, Sharon should come to Montreal!

Uh, speaking of, so Kaf, you're doing Montreal? And perhaps NJ? :flirt:

Kristen, please bring as many persian men as you can pack in your suitcase :drool:

oh my bad lila. i meant those of us that post here frequently and daily. it'd be great if you could come to montreal, too. i haven't seen you since the hawaii show!

Poor Elfa and Mad :hug:

But have you eaten it Mia? It's amazing - I sometimes add ketchup to the cheese and gravy :drool:

Unforch, yes, I've tried it, and I'm just not a fan.

Absinthe is amazing. I loved that absinthe bar I was at. It was only a block from my hotel, and resulted in quite possibly my best facebook status ever.

Pray tell :hyper:

(Btw, I think your poutine needed some ketchup :shh:)

You can get outer rail without lining up all day either but if you enjoy it, go for it. I hate it!

Poutine and U2 beer! It really exists in Quebec, can't find a picture though.

Yummy :drool:

EDIT: original statement retracted. but still, Sharon should come to Montreal!

Uh, speaking of, so Kaf, you're doing Montreal? And perhaps NJ? :flirt:

Kristen, please bring as many persian men as you can pack in your suitcase :drool:

I will :wink:

Absolutely. I'll bring this along so we can all be comfortable whilst waiting in line.

Goochan_Kurd_Rug_01.jpg

*snort*

Kristen, BoMac's off the list for getting persians, we'll have to make sure to eat them all in front of him :wink:

Back
Top Bottom