The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tim-Horton-pot-of-coffee-animated.gif

:drool:

Either that or hope for another Vancouver show within a few days of the Edmonton one :lol:!

Well, that would mean they'd be going back to BC Place, and I'd much rather see them play elsewhere, as the sound in there is pretty crappy. :) I'm liking the fact that the Seattle show is on a weekend, so I'll only have to take one day off.

Nope. Our family doesn't give gifts (we go on a holiday together instead of giving each other presents), so it makes the holiday very stress free! :D The only person I regularly give a gift to is my best friend, and our trip to Vegas was our present this year. So that means I don't have to do any shopping, which is awesome! :drool:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks! :)

No - I was sick all weekend, so I was in bed in my PJ's sleeping the entire time. Halloween has never been a huge deal for me, so I was happy to just sleep. How about you?

Wow, I've been so preoccupied, I completely missed out on a few presales :scream: Going to have to resort to begging in the tour section again :p

At most you're going to be on the plane for a couple hrs - you'd better not eat them all! :angry::madwife::lol:

Persians :drool:

Btw, I saw last night that H1N1's hit the LU women's volleyball team :sad:

I could easily eat them all in that time :wink:

Yeah two ppl died here from it already. I just got my shot a few hours ago.

Why are we talking about Iranians again?

Kristen, love the pics, great hair, but you get a big, fat PHAIL because of the vampire posters. :tsk:

I :heart: my posters

Back
Top Bottom