The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh guys, your chat's getting me excited! :hyper:

I haven't bought tickets yet but I know a guy who can set me up with tickets for any of the North American shows so I'll get on it closer to the date.

I saw some fireworks from La Ronde a few years ago Beaumec (you like that one?) - lots of fun!

I'm cool with leaving whenever Mia!

My best friend lives in Montreal but out in St. Lazare, not sure if I'll stay with her or not unless she wants to be my chauffeur that weekend :wink:

Oh guys, your chat's getting me excited! :hyper:

I haven't bought tickets yet but I know a guy who can set me up with tickets for any of the North American shows so I'll get on it closer to the date.

I saw some fireworks from La Ronde a few years ago Beaumec (you like that one?) - lots of fun!

I'm cool with leaving whenever Mia!

My best friend lives in Montreal but out in St. Lazare, not sure if I'll stay with her or not unless she wants to be my chauffeur that weekend :wink:

oooh. well let me know if you'd like to share a place to stay. i'm officially declaring my hotel room the party suite. i don't really need to make it official, it tends to happen that way.

I wish I could! I am CRY! :sad:

it's 8 months away! get a pt job in the meantime :D :D :D

Sharon, wait for a seat sale, I'm sure you could swing it! Do eeeet!

I like it. :sexywink:

Watching the fireworks at La Ronde is one thing, but it's a helluva lot more fun with about 10,000 other people on the Jacques Cartier Bridge, especially with the view of the skyline that vantage point affords you.

:lol: I must not be tempted. MUST. NOT!!

When's the next tour going to be - 3,4,5,6 years from now? I say go for it, because you won't get to see them for a long time after the Seattle show, plus you get to visit a new part of the country. I say that's a sweet deal, and an opportunity that should not - nay - MUST not be missed.

When's the next tour going to be - 3,4,5,6 years from now? I say go for it, because you won't get to see them for a long time after the Seattle show, plus you get to visit a new part of the country. I say that's a sweet deal, and an opportunity that should not - nay - MUST not be missed.

Damn you and your good arguments!

:wink:

I do promise to keep it in mind, because those are excellent points.

Where's Kaf? I hope she's okay :hug:
I've been lurky-lurking a bit. No internet at my new place until Sunday and very little time during work. I'm more or less okay :hug: Just trying to keep busy and pre-occupied.

:shifty: Did somebody say "tempt"?

You're right, she's out buying fruitbars at Starbucks or somethin'...
Cranberry Bliss bars from Starbucks.. :drool:

1195750955.jpg

I've been lurky-lurking a bit. No internet at my new place until Sunday and very little time during work. I'm more or less okay :hug: Just trying to keep busy and pre-occupied.

1195750955.jpg

Glad you're okay-ish :hug:
I'm not a big fan of Starbucks but those look :drool:

I ate soo much nutella tonight, I think I'm going to burst :barf:

So, like, a group thing? :shifty:

Maybe when we're in line in Montreal next summer...Bomac can take the pics - although after the trouble he had with my camera, maybe not a good idea!

I did not have trouble with your camera. I, uh, was blinded by the sheer beauty in front of me and was unable to work it properly as a result of that.

So, like, a group thing? :shifty:

Maybe when we're in line in Montreal next summer...Bomac can take the pics - although after the trouble he had with my camera, maybe not a good idea!

:lmao:

You know, I really do hope this isn't the last tour. Kaffy and I have this epic plan that next time around we will follow U2 around with our tables so we can give massages & adjustments to people in GA. It would pretty much be the best job ever!

Come to Montreal :hyper:

1195750955.jpg

Glad to hear you're doing a little better Kaf :hug:

Back
Top Bottom