The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, everyone! Got a Seattle GA! :hyper:

I'm so glad - my presale code still works! :lol: Cori was right - those of us who bought Vegas tickets can still use our old codes, and don't have to renew. :hi5:

Thanks, everyone! Got a Seattle GA! :hyper:

I'm so glad - my presale code still works! :lol: Cori was right - those of us who bought Vegas tickets can still use our old codes, and don't have to renew. :hi5:

What? Really? If I used my code to purchase 2 tickets for Vegas (and 2 tickets elsewhere), I can still purchase 2 more tickets to a North American show?

Way to go by the way!

What? Really? If I used my code to purchase 2 tickets for Vegas (and 2 tickets elsewhere), I can still purchase 2 more tickets to a North American show?

Way to go by the way!

Yup! You'll still have 2 valid codes. I guess it's because we bought our Vegas tickets from an outside source, so they're still valid on Ticketmaster. I didn't know if it would work or not, but I thought it would definitely be worth it to try, and I'm glad I did! :D

:lol: Yeah, this is a pretty big travel month, it seems. CT last weekend, MI this weekend, and 2 weeks later it's back to DC :)

If you lived in Buffalo, you'd travel a lot, too ;)

BTW, why are you not coming to my bar crawl?????

TRUST ME, I would :heart: to go but I'm going to Winnipeg next weekend to see some friends.

Yup! You'll still have 2 valid codes. I guess it's because we bought our Vegas tickets from an outside source, so they're still valid on Ticketmaster. I didn't know if it would work or not, but I thought it would definitely be worth it to try, and I'm glad I did! :D

That's good to know! Thanks!

oooooooh, i've never been to the peg. what's it like there?

Well, let's see - it's -2 (28 degrees fahrenheit) right now in Winterpeg and that's considered warm!

It's OKAY - the people are nice but isn't that what people always say when they can't think of anything positive to say about a place? :wink:

(No offence to any Winnepegers here - I did my undergrad there and had a blast!)

Well, let's see - it's -2 (28 degrees fahrenheit) right now in Winterpeg and that's considered warm!

It's OKAY - the people are nice but isn't that what people always say when they can't think of anything positive to say about a place? :wink:

(No offence to any Winnepegers here - I did my undergrad there and had a blast!)

I was there for the Grey Cup a few years ago in November and lets just say I had on 5 layers of clothes and I was still freezing :crack:

wow, and i thought buff was cold. yikes!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom