The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

I left foolish out. Why? Because I'm stupid.

that's okay. I had filled that blank in myself :kiss:

Finger eleven are on Leno
cheering.gif
cheering.gif

No spoken words said:
I knew my life was missing something lately.

cheering.gif
cheering.gif

I thought it you meant you missed outright quoting me. Stealing mah girl is not as bad. She'll shake those pom poms for a small fee whenever you want
cheering.gif

snowbunny00774 said:

finger eleven?

Yes. I heard a song I really liked, but didn't know the name of earlier, when I was in my car. I was pretty sure it was Radiohead, and I described it to Sarah, and she couldn't identify it. I checked the playlist of the station I thought it was, and at that time, a Finger 11 song was playing. I Youtubed it, and it wasn't that, thank goodness. I had the wrong station, turns out it was Radiohead - High and Dry. :longboringstory:

VintagePunk said:

Yes. I heard a song I really liked, but didn't know the name of earlier, when I was in my car. I was pretty sure it was Radiohead, and I described it to Sarah, and she couldn't identify it. I checked the playlist of the station I thought it was, and at that time, a Finger 11 song was playing. I Youtubed it, and it wasn't that, thank goodness. I had the wrong station, turns out it was Radiohead - High and Dry. :longboringstory:

:up:

No spoken words said:
I like outright quoting you when it least makes sense, but lately, have abstained. I'll start again sooner or later.

no.

it's creepy when you do her :gruumpy:

finger eleven paralyzer :hyper:

this songs makes me want to do lots of things. :drool:

yes it got fixed finally. only got the wrong part twice. :|

he looks soooo much better with shorter hair :yes:

I'm sure he cares lots what I think. as do you all, RITE?

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
Never heard of Finger Eleven. Should I have?

I was going for annoying, not creepy, sorry.

yes you should have. oh, you're not on myspace are you? i have them on there.

I was going for annoying, with creepy. not sorry.

unico said:
you think so? sometimes i can't tell them apart unless i make an effort to look at the avatar. but i have some friends who are on the same wavelength with me like that and if they posted here it'd be hard to tell.

makes sense though.

Zoomerang has been here since day one and has always been known as deathbear. Keiran came later and became friends with deathbear. Keiran lives in Australia and deathbear is in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom