The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

thank you.why did riggins take the $$$? where is he staying? anything with tyra and the other guy?

His brother lost his job and he needed to pay the mortgage. He had stayed with the drug dealer last season, he went to go get his stuff and he aw a wad of cash, so he took it.

Tyra and Landry were not in this episode. You saw the one with the dance, right? I haven't seen Street in any of these episodes either. I don't remember what happened to him.

UberBeaver said:

His brother lost his job and he needed to pay the mortgage. He had stayed with the drug dealer last season, he went to go get his stuff and he aw a wad of cash, so he took it.

Tyra and Landry were not in this episode. You saw the one with the dance, right? I haven't seen Street in any of these episodes either. I don't remember what happened to him.

streets the wheelchair guy,right? didn't he join some team or something? i saw the dance episode. i wonder if they'll end up together. cori told me about the body, i wonder when that comes up again.

i have an alternately stabbing.throbbing pain in my left eye. it needs to stop very soon.

Streets is in the wheelchair. He was the QB coach last season. He also went to Mexico to get healed, but apparently the Drs were just full of shit and he changed his mind. He probably should have gotten a massage instead, that would have healed him up real well, but whatever.

What's wrong with your eye?

The baby's sick. Poor little thing has a fever. :(

How were the reviews on Cloverfield? And congrats to your sister.

I'll be interested to see how my niece reacts to being a big sister. They've been preparing her, showing her how to change diapers and stuff and she's a smart girl so it should work out, but she also loves being the center of attention as most girls her age do.

UberBeaver said:
Streets is in the wheelchair. He was the QB coach last season. He also went to Mexico to get healed, but apparently the Drs were just full of shit and he changed his mind. He probably should have gotten a massage instead, that would have healed him up real well, but whatever.

What's wrong with your eye?

The baby's sick. Poor little thing has a fever. :(

How were the reviews on Cloverfield? And congrats to your sister.

I hope he's back in this season. good eye candy there.

not sure, it's a really centralized headache. Last couple of times this happened and didn't stop I ended up in emerg, first time for a shot and second time on a drip. i'm really not up for that today, I have important stuff at work tmw that I need to be mentally prepared for. /whine

what does she have? is she getting sick? that's so shitty, and you can't explain to her what's happening or ask her about it :(

snowbunny00774 said:

I hope he's back in this season. good eye candy there.

not sure, it's a really centralized headache. Last couple of times this happened and didn't stop I ended up in emerg, first time for a shot and second time on a drip. i'm really not up for that today, I have important stuff at work tmw that I need to be mentally prepared for. /whine

what does she have? is she getting sick? that's so shitty, and you can't explain to her what's happening or ask her about it :(

Drink lots and lots of water.

I am hating the refs of the Colts game. I hope the Chargers win, but they look too nervous.

Angela has a cold, so the baby probably caught it. She actually seems ok now after a nap.

Speaking of refs, I just got done reffing the most insane game in basketball history.

I ref a second and third grade league. Essentially, all four coaches and 80% of the stands were arguing with every call (or no call).

It was a physical game (especially for seven and eight year olds) but, uh, they're seven and eight. I said to them (probably not exactly in these words), "You've both made it QUITE clear you think the other team is getting away with armed robbery. We've both heard you. We're going to call the fouls we see. Just because it's a physical game doesn't mean every play has a foul to be called. We're going to call the game as best we can."

And one coach got upset when I asked a kid on the other team who had been injured if he was alright, saying "Is HE OK? What about my guy?"

So, yeah. Fuck.

Well, all the coaches in this league, being a biddy league, are parents.

Still, I've never seen anything close to it before. It's unprecedented. Especially considering all of the refs of this age group are 16 and 17.

Back
Top Bottom