The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always meant to read that book. I like the movie "Pi" but I'm pretty sure they not related. No tigers in the movie. Or Canadians.

Can I borrow your helicopter? I've always wanted one.

FNL recap:
Julie told coach the truth about Riggins. Coach apologized to Riggins and told him he did an honorable thing. Then they beat the red team - the red team's coach ran on the field and tackled Riggins - it was weird. He had a melt down cause his wife is dying. Riggins stole $3k from a drug dealer. Coach's sister in law moved out and is going to Dallas. The Smash is going to TMU - which is apparently good for everyone. I think that was it.

snowbunny00774 said:
yep. when it first came out....barely remember it but i do remember liking it. on a boat with a tiger right? ends up in canada maybe? i might be making that part up.

well let's say he does. ;) anyway, to answer yours and now pfan's question, the forum's newest member is Richard Parker.

unico said:
btw pfa, you made me roar last night with quoting snowlock. i've still no idea how to respond to that one. you win.

I don't think you can come back from that.

unico said:
great hustle on using your PM advantages :hi5:

While I have taken to using the PM advantages well, these were recent enough that I just flipped a couple pages back in FYM and IO.

Infinitum just received the gift of learning through one of my legendary Paintbrush guides:

gaymarriagerankings.jpg

UberBeaver said:
I always meant to read that book. I like the movie "Pi" but I'm pretty sure they not related. No tigers in the movie. Or Canadians.

Can I borrow your helicopter? I've always wanted one.

FNL recap:
Julie told coach the truth about Riggins. Coach apologized to Riggins and told him he did an honorable thing. Then they beat the red team - the red team's coach ran on the field and tackled Riggins - it was weird. He had a melt down cause his wife is dying. Riggins stole $3k from a drug dealer. Coach's sister in law moved out and is going to Dallas. The Smash is going to TMU - which is apparently good for everyone. I think that was it.

thank you.why did riggins take the $$$? where is he staying? anything with tyra and the other guy?

Back
Top Bottom