The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
"It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" is hysterical. Pick up the DVD - I think it's 2 seasons, maybe 20 episodes. I'm watching the 2nd season now. Kills me.

it is funny. i'd never buy it but it is hilarious.

who's the hottie with glasses on the leafs bench :hmm:

yep 3-2. sj scored 3 in the 3rd.

yeah, was there an episode where they go to a club and somehow he's able to pick up chicks or something...i vaguely remember it, but it was funny.

I want sundin to win a cup, I don't care with who at this point. then he can come back, I don't think any leafs fans would give a shit at this point.

when did paul marice get so attractive?

Yeah, Sundin is going to be one of those guys that never wins a cup, but will always be a great. Like Ernie Banks.

Most people say Maurice upped his attractive factor on Dec 3, 2007. Apparently he went down to the cross roads, but no one ever mentions the price he needed to pay.

cheering-1.gif

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, Sundin is going to be one of those guys that never wins a cup, but will always be a great. Like Ernie Banks.

Most people say Maurice upped his attractive factor on Dec 3, 2007. Apparently he went down to the cross roads, but no one ever mentions the price he needed to pay.

I hope not. I hope they trade him to a contender and then bring him back.

dec 3rd eh? good deal. married of course. god that gets tiring.

yep. when it first came out....barely remember it but i do remember liking it. on a boat with a tiger right? ends up in canada maybe? i might be making that part up.

Back
Top Bottom