The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could not agree more with the Delaware comments...it conjures up images of nothing, more or less...maybe images of being on Rte 95 going elsewhere, through the state, but that's about it.

phillyfan26 said:

Yes, but to shoot a bullet is not the definition of bullet as a verb, which is what Bono was trying to convey in the titling of the song. It merely means to move fast or swiftly.

Bullet the Blue Sky? I figured he meant shot through the sky. That's what bullet as a verb means to me, to go through something real fast. Also, by adapting that definition I beat Bono by not allowing him bug to me. And he meant to bug me. And he got you, buddy. :tsk:

phillyfan26 said:
Beav, you being the Frusciante theorist of the UYMFA gang and having been away ... I bought "Shadows Collide with People" yesterday. Thought you'd like to know.

i'm waiting for baw to come and applaud.

Delaware has the two state universities, which are nice. Other than that, the whole thing is just meh.

It's named after Tom West, isn't it?

snowbunny00774 said:
i'm waiting for baw to come and applaud.

She helped steer me towards the album.

UberBeaver said:
How is that album?

I expected to like it. Blew my expectations out of the water. I love it. Tremendous album.

unico said:
i didn't know 95 went through delaware. 95 and i are not friends.

I use 95 whenever I go to the Jersey shore. It takes me to Chester and the Commodore Barry, which avoids the traffic of the majority of people using the Walt Whitman to get to Jersey. Going to the cities just south of Atlantic City helps.

Other than that, I don't use it.

UberBeaver said:
Bullet the Blue Sky? I figured he meant shot through the sky. That's what bullet as a verb means to me, to go through something real fast. Also, by adapting that definition I beat Bono by not allowing him bug to me. And he meant to bug me. And he got you, buddy. :tsk:

It doesn't bug me at all. The people who don't notice it as odd just fascinate me.

After sitting around all day and watching football, I have to actually get up now and shower, get dressed and go to some fucking birthday thing. Let's see if I can manage to stay for less than an hour.

No spoken words said:
After sitting around all day and watching football, I have to actually get up now and shower, get dressed and go to some fucking birthday thing. Let's see if I can manage to stay for less than an hour.

Depends on the person and your abilities to get out of shit.

That Alicia Keys song is dope. "No One" I think it's called.

Dude, just leave. Just look mildly agitated the whole time and then take off. They'll be happy to see you go - no worries, no pressure. Good stuff. Good luck you misanthropic fuck..

UberBeaver said:
That Alicia Keys song is dope. "No One" I think it's called.

I heard it everyday for two months straight thanks to the BET that's constantly on in my school cafeteria and it being on the Top Ten countdown (106 & Park - why do I have to know this????) everyday.

To use your words, I want to put my head through a wall everytime I hear it and yell at the guy on the other side.

UberBeaver said:
Duct Tape really is an amazing .... tool? Invention? I don't even know how to classify duct tape - that's how awesome it is.

And as Lewis Black pointed out, it can save us from nuclear attacks if we wrap ourselves in it. :up:

Back
Top Bottom