The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, being a young-looking 17, my chin isn't exactly full of hair, so I'll have to wait to start figuring life out.

unico said:
oh you did??? oh good! bc i got texts from you last night and i was like "OMG I HATE AMERICAN PHONES!!!!"

um...i dunno. they said they were doing phone interviews next week too, so they wouldn't make their shortlist until the week after

yeah. i put my phone away at one point and then never looked at it again. sorry.

good luck :up:

have fun thora.

unico said:
have fun thora!

no worries liz :) i just wanted to be sure you got them. i got 2 texts from you at 1isham and i thought you might've been worried.

lol. I might've been hammered. maybe*. I think I was still at the bar at that point.

*positively.

oh i did. it was glorious. she also posted here in pirate-speak last night :drool:

i'm trying to stay in town on the weekends now to save money. but it is backfiring on me. staying in on weekends sucks for rockstars :(

phillyfan26 said:
Just look at her journal entry.

I know. I want to close it but NSW fucked up that plan. I wont give him the satisfaction of calling it right. i should not be allowed near any type of phone/internet connection devices when I've been out.

snowbunny00774 said:

i should not be allowed near any type of phone/internet connection devices when I've been out.

booooooooooooooo! :down:

goodnight you wacky purple stated librul. Sleep well. May you dream of spending my taxes on helping lazy poor people and saving shrubberies - also with my taxes.

I spend as little time possible below the Mason-Dixon line. Southern people scare me.

Back
Top Bottom